Is it possible to double the deposit in a month on DJI on CFDs?

Another experiment.

Many people prefer to trade on Forex because stock and futures markets have their own features and subtleties you need to know.

What most discourages from trading in the stock market is the large set of financial instruments: from a few dozen, to a few hundred or even thousands. Although, in fact, this is not a disadvantage, but a significant advantage. But, advantage for those who know how to select assets for investment.

Low Leverage. Some people think it is too small to get an acceptable return. But this is a delusion. In CFDs, the leverage is 10:1 and if you take an excessive risk, you can quickly make a fortune and you can just as quickly lose your deposit. Again, you need to know how to choose instruments to keep risk to a minimum.

Trading. I prefer large timeframes, specifically daily timeframes. I don't use counter-trend strategies as they have higher overhead as I frequently have to change the position direction. Only breakdown of a 20-day simple MA by open prices is applied from the trend ones. I.e. if the open price of the bar is higher than MA20, the position is long. Otherwise it is short.

I do not use small timeframes, because there is noise on them. Such a primitive TA strategy is used only because it knows how to filter out noise.

Before the start of each trading session, an EA is placed on one of the selected financial instruments, which is attached to this post.

How is the most suitable financial instrument determined? Since there are many instruments, namely 30 assets in the DJI, an external program calls the strategy tester for each instrument and runs a test, but for a small period - only the last 30 trading days. Then the external program parses the test results and selects the leader. I.e. the selection technology is primitive. But, as we have found in forward testing, it also gives quite stable results.

Yesterday demo account was opened to check this method in conditions close to the real one:

• Server: Alpari-Demo - Alpari NZ Limited
  • Login: 2432241
  • Investor's password: 8pumjkx(view only)
Files:
ma20way.mq4  3 kb

Results for yesterday's session:

Alpari NZ Limited

Account: 2432241 Name: Reshetov Currency: USD 2010 June 8, 08:51
Closed Transactions:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / PClose Time PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit
771157772010.06.07 14:47balanceDeposit10 000.00
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Closed P/L: 0.00
Open Trades:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / P PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit
771209162010.06.07 15:30sell15.83#xom60.000.000.0059.310.000.000.211 092.27
0.00 0.00 0.21 1 092.27
Floating P/L: 1 092.48
Working Orders:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / PMarket Price
No transactions
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 10 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 0.00 Floating P/L: 1 092.48 Margin: 9 498.00
Balance: 10 000.00 Equity: 11 092.48 Free Margin: 1 594.48

Already ran a tool selection today. The results show that XOM (Exxon Mobil) is in first place. I.e. the EA is still on his chart.

Reshetov !!! When are you going to wither away from your own idiocy !!!

Where are you going, what stock market, you idiot.

Your cheap PR already stinks all over the internet.

Risk:

Reshetov !!! When are you going to die of your own stupidity !!!

Where are you going, what stock market, you idiot.

Your cheap PR already stinks all over the internet.

Dear man! Will you stop shouting in every post?

Half a year of abstinence or something?

AlexSTAL:

Dear man! Will you stop shouting in every post?

A six-month abstinence or something?

Why are you all so horny around here? ;)

And why do idiots always bunch up :)

Risk:

Why are you all so horny around here? ;)

And why do idiots always bunch up :)

We're cozier that way.

Can't you really stop dumping it in all the threads?

Risk:

Why are you all so horny? ;)

And why do idiots always crowd together :)

Get lost, normal people don't belong here. ))))))))))))

Mischek:

We're more comfortable that way.

Can the truth be said, stop leaking like a dumpster in all the threads

The man just has a huge hidden complex...

They're usually very quiet in the living world... Probably got beaten up at school, in the yard.

So he's playing tough guy on the forums because he knows he won't get physical revenge.

Self-assertion

Demo - doesn't put it in anymore.....

Mischek:

We're more comfortable that way.

Can we really stop dumping like a dumpster in all the threads?

Does the truth hurt your eyes?

I'm saving the deposits of naive readers who watch this nonsense.

Reason: