Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 153

Al_Key:

I like to race around the map after school....... I'm off to play Starcraft, and there's still homework to do.

Nekol, did you go to school at your old age? What kind of homework do you have to do, let's help.

Al_Key:

Then combinatorics gave the answers as to how to mix so as not to stir.

I told my mother, patent it before it gets stolen, but I didn't listen(

DYN:
Nikolai mowed down, but they don't want to give it back.http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,21001.0.html

I understand there are orders of a few seconds each, which seems to have nothing to do with this topic...

Meat:

Of course, if you give 50k to every freeloader who trades on non-market quotes, there won't be enough money.

Mm-hmm. "I want to get paid everything I've earned..."

Meat:

Of course, if you give 50k to every freeloader who trades on non-market quotes, there won't be enough money.

If you do not understand you, the owl is losing - bad, if you do not understand trading, there is nothing for you to do on the market,

Owl earned, again bad - freeloader,

In Russia, we are used to not valuing our own labor, so there is a place for such insults as freeloader

If I had bought someone else's Expert Advisor and provided a link to the developer, and he was able to earn money, there would be no freeloader here.

But if a person spends 4 weeks sleeping 3-4 hours a day inventing, coding, testing, while signals are coming very rarely, and taking into account the fact that I'm self-taught in programming and don't know a lot - that's a freeloader!

Great

That's kind of insulting to me ((((.

jealousy or what? I don't get it!

ex_kalibur:

Great

That's kind of insulting to me, isn't it? ((((

Jealousy or what? I don't get it!

Don't pay attention to such opinions. You can't please everyone. (Of course I am jealous of course, how could I be without it? )) By the way, it is a rather good quality for those who know how to manage themselves, as it is an engine for development. But those who fail to cope with this feeling become slaves to the side effects of this quality (criticism, bile, nerves, ridicule, etc.). It's just something to keep in mind, not to get upset, but to keep working and getting results to the envy of others. ))

What does not kill us makes us stronger. (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

ex_kalibur:
Meat:

If you do not understand you, the owl is leaking - bad, if you do not understand trading, there is nothing for you to do on the market,

Owl earned, again bad - freeloader,

In Russia, we are used to not valuing our own labor, so there is a place for such insults as freeloader

If I had bought someone else's Expert Advisor and provided a link to the developer, and he was able to earn money, there would be no freeloader here.

If you find a broker who'll pay you in arbitrage trading, with transactions in a few seconds, that's good, I'm glad. If you find such a broker who will pay you in several seconds, it's OK, I'm glad. The question is, Alexander has a different strategy as I remember and joker has doped it, I haven't seen anything specific in this thread)) So I ask, who has figured it out and made a profit?

marker:
The question is if you can find such a broker-cookie that will pay you on arbitrage trading, with trades in a few seconds, that's good, I'm glad. If you find such a broker who will pay you in arbitrage, in a few seconds, it's OK, I'm glad.) So I ask, who has figured it out and made a profit?

I do not know what I don't know, but my development started with this branch, I took a Trade - arbitrage, it is in the public domain, it is here somewhere in the beginning topikstar spoke about the analysis of 8 pairs, to withdraw synthetic, and enter by 4 different volumes,

ex_kalibur:

I don't know what I've come up with, but my development started with this very branch, Trade - arbitrage was also taken, it is freely available, it is here somewhere in the beginning of the topicstar talked about the analysis of 8 pairs, to output synthetic, and entering by 4 different volumes,

Yes, the author has analyzed 8 pairs and traded 4, but it is not so simple as far as I understood, a lot of flooding, little salt.

ex_kalibur:

Jealousy or what? I don't get it!

That's the one.

And it's fueled by complexes.

Reason: