Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 269

ara66676:

buy euro-bucks, sell pound-bucks, sell euro-pound

buy euro-bucks you bought euros with your dollars.

sell euro pound now you have exchanged euros for pound.

sell pound-bucks , now you've exchanged the pound for the quid and you're still on the quid.

The circle is a triangle
-------------------------------------------------------------
let me tell you a secret. if the lots in the triangle are balanced, you get a horizontal line.
if the lots are not balanced, then you can subtract two instruments from such a triangle.

transcendreamer:

Hint: you need to add a copy of the indicator by dragging, and for them to be in the same coordinates, you need to prescribe max and min price limits

You have to add indicator copy and drag it to the same coordinates.

Thank you for the wonderful indicator.

megaboss:
This is nothing short of inspiring.
Prepare to be disappointed

megaboss:
Exactly 1.
is this shown on the calculation period?
and how were the "different lots and different directions" chosen? manually, or by different regression methods?
PS: were the distances between the graphs greater than the costs?

GerbertX:
is this shown on the calculation period?
and how were the "different lots and different directions" selected? manually, or by different regression methods?
were the distances between the graphs at least greater than the costs?

Manually, it seems to me, to put it mildly, you can get tired of doing it. And as for the distance, leaf through the tool charts of the indicated four, and look at the indicator readings, and it will become clear whether the costs are compensated. I repeat this is not a finished recipe, just a selection of "chocolate", and it is only one quadruple. How many can be made...

GerbertX:

buy euro-bucks you bought euros with the dollars you have

sell euro-pound now you have exchanged euros for pound.

sell pound-bucks , now you have exchanged the pound for the quid and you are still on the quid.

The circle is a triangle.
I'll tell you a secret. If the lots in the triangle are level, you get a horizontal line.
If the lots are not balanced, you can subtract two instruments from such a triangle.

IF THE LOTS ARE NOT BALANCED, THEN TWO INSTRUMENTS MAY BE SUBTRACTED.

ara66676:
BE KIND ENOUGH TO LEVEL AND SHOW ON THE HISTORY AT LEAST HALF A YEAR.
in the transcenddreamer turret you throw two majors into the baseline and a cross into the offsets.

Bbankir:

Have you taken into account the time shift between his quotes and yours?

he does not have GMT

Yes, I did. I didn't see any clear channels. Maybe you can show me?

megaboss:

Manually, it seems to me, to put it mildly, you can get tired of doing it. And as for the distance, leaf through the tool charts of the indicated four, and look at the indicator readings, and it will become clear whether the costs are compensated. I repeat this is not a finished recipe, just a selection of "chocolate", and it is only one foursome. How many can be made...

What indicator do you use to make your curves so stationary? Or is it a secret of the Illuminati?

megaboss:

Manually, it seems to me, to put it mildly, you can get tired of doing it. And as for the distance, leaf through the tool charts of the indicated four, and look at the indicator readings, and it will become clear whether the costs are compensated. I repeat this is not a finished recipe, just a selection of "chocolate", and it is only one quadruple. How many can be made...

in your picture are the pure synthetic charts? why are they on two sides of the zero line? can't they be reversed in the same direction?
Reason: