Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 270

GerbertX:
in your picture are the pure synthetic graphs? why are they on two sides of the zero line? can't they be turned in the same direction?
You can do whatever you like with them, knowing the wavelength of at least a more or less stationary process, plus minus the tram stop, you can use that time for your own selfish purposes.

megaboss:
You can do whatever you like with them, knowing the wavelength of at least a more or less stationary process, plus minus the tram stop, you can use that time for your own selfish purposes.
that's a strange graph... it looks more like a graph of the price and waggle difference.
it's impossible to make such a stationary channel from 4 instruments EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD...

give me the formula for one of the synthetics!)

seedormatrasch:
Yes, I did. I didn't see any clear channels. Maybe you can show me.
I definitely don't have any.

megaboss:
You can start "dancing" on the difference in price and mashka, and logic+mathematics will tell you everything.

If you take mashka for zero, then the price and will hang around zero, well, or the difference in price and mashka.
Do you have synthetics on your screen?
I.e. the difference between synthetics and mashkas?

I've been trading synthetics for a long time and it's really a Grail with a capital letter. I don't know about the 100x monthly growth, I don't doubt it's real, but 100% per month is an achievable result. No bullshit. The questions raised here lately are very valid, it's scary to see so many people hanging around this topic. Some are clearly nerds, some are just crazy clinical fanatics. But there are some real gems among the posts. It's good that they don't write everything in the open, let it remain a mystery. I do not usually write on forums, but here I suddenly decided to do so. Dear people! Do not open your knowledge to everybody.The material is already more than enough. Already hinted at the function, almost open text. It's already hinted at the line alignment in one point. And shifts. And channels. And price differences. Where to next? For newcomers: superposition rules, sawsuperposition, sleep with it, love it this way and that.The road is for those who walk. Also, while we're at it, I'll say this. You all are making indicators, but the Grail is not about indicators. Don't you forget the entry point? What's the use of your charts? You have to know when to enter and why. Get the statistics, do not forget about the MM. There are so many different pictures that it's hard to see. The optimal moment of entry exists in a very short interval. You have to catch this interval. It is a ratio of 1 to 9 (approximately). The rest of the time you just smoke bamboo and watch the profits grow. And for those who have already understood the subject, I would advise not to spread too much. Wallow, brothers.

Demonzero:
I've been trading synthetics for a long time and it's really a Grail with a capital letter. I don't know about the 100x monthly growth, I don't doubt it's real, but 100% per month is an achievable result. No bullshit. The questions raised here lately are very valid, it's scary to see so many people hanging around this topic. Some are clearly nerds, some are just crazy clinical fanatics. But there are some real gems among the posts. It's good that they don't write everything in the open, let it remain a mystery. I do not usually write on forums, but here I suddenly decided to do so. Dear people! Do not open your knowledge to everybody.The material is already more than enough. Already hinted at the function, almost open text. It's already hinted at the line overlap in one point. And shifts. And channels. And price differences. Where to next? For newcomers: superposition rules, sawsuperposition, sleep with it, love it this way and that.The road is for those who walk. Also, while we're at it, I'll say this. You all are making indicators, but the Grail is not about indicators. Don't you forget the entry point? What's the use of your charts? You have to know when to enter and why. Get the statistics, do not forget about the MM. There are so many different pictures that it's hard to see. The optimal moment of entry exists in a very short interval. You have to catch this interval. It is a ratio of 1 to 9 (approximately). The rest of the time you just smoke bamboo and watch the profits grow. And for those who have already understood the subject, I would advise not to spread too much. Unloved, brothers.
+100500. The topic will never end, we'll just take "a little bit" from the "guys with unlimited ammo", I think they won't get too upset as they will compensate for their losses with other "meat".

megaboss:
+100500. The topic will never end, we'll just take "a little bit" from the "unlimited ammo guys", I don't think they'll be too upset as they'll make up their losses with other "meat".

I don't think they will let you do that ))))

Good afternoon Colleagues!

Forget about indicators like MAs and so on. The solution is not there. As Demonzero correctly pointed out, the solution is in

- searching for the right function

- superposition of entry point and decision making

In simple terms you have a mechanism to normalize market behavior ( bringing it to the right synthetic form for analysis ). You just need to find the right market direction and trade in that direction.

Demonzero:
I've been trading synthetics for a long time and it's really a Grail with a capital letter. I don't know about the 100x monthly growth, I don't doubt it's real, but 100% per month is an achievable result. No bullshit. The questions raised here lately are very valid, it's scary to see so many people hanging around this topic. Some are clearly nerds, some are just crazy clinical fanatics. But there are some real gems among the posts. It's good that they don't write everything in the open, let it remain a mystery. I do not usually write on forums, but here I suddenly decided to do so. Dear people! Do not open your knowledge to everybody.The material is already more than enough. Already hinted at the function, almost open text. It's already hinted at the line overlap in one point. And shifts. And channels. And price differences. Where to next? For newcomers: superposition rules, sawsuperposition, sleep with it, love it this way and that.The road is for those who walk. Also, while we're at it, I'll say this. You all are making indicators, but the Grail is not about indicators. Don't you forget the entry point? What's the use of your charts? You have to know when to enter and why. Get the statistics, do not forget about the MM. There are so many different pictures that it's hard to see. The optimal moment of entry exists in a very short interval. You have to catch this interval. It is a ratio of 1 to 9 (approximately). The rest of the time you just smoke bamboo and watch the profits grow. And for those who have already understood the subject, I would advise not to spread too much. Unloved, brothers.
And what timeframe do you work on and how many instruments do you have?)

Reason: