Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 271

Joker:

Good afternoon Colleagues!

Forget about indicators such as MAXXIs, etc. The solution is not there. As Demonzero correctly pointed out, the solution is in

- Finding the right function

- entry point and decision making superposition

You kind of have a mechanism to normalize market behavior (to bring it to the right synthetic form for analysis). You just need to find the right market direction and trade in that direction.

Good afternoon dear Joker! I only wrote what I started from. Everyone has different ways to achieve the goal, maybe a piece of my way will help someone, so to speak, speed it up. All the same, it will eventually lead to:

- finding the right function

- the superposition of the entry point and the decision.

MAs are just for illustration

what does the word "superposition", which is often mentioned, mean?

and what is the purpose of the "function"? what is it supposed to do

Joker:

Good afternoon Colleagues!

Forget about indicators like MAs and others. The solution is not there. As Demonzero correctly pointed out, the solution is in

- Finding the right function

- superposition of entry and decision points

Simply, you have a mechanism to normalize market behavior ( bringing it to the right synthetic form for analysis ). You just need to find the right market direction and trade in that direction.

Joker, please go to the fifth forum for a private message.

seedormatrasch:
Have you screened them by any chance? )) Those pictures.
I've email ed the 1st episode to the 5th forum. Missed the 2nd one about the "upside down". Please, send it to me if you have it.

if the respected public demands it, it will be in the next release of portfolio optimizer

the orgy cannot be stopped - it must be led!

seedormatrasch:
What do you need this TA for? You just have to ALWAYS sell at the end of the normalized period, that's all. It always goes down!

Don't fall down on the grail.

The market will collapse.

Where are we going to get the profits from?

Gentlemen, hello there ! )

Can I ask about the Euro/usd forecast on your sine or dablocos.

Buy or sell? If you can - tell me more from where .

Thank you!

You've written a lot, you've written a lot. There's a lot to write about. I recommend those who are lost to begin with the basics, they are here. Here is the exact quote (I was not lazy to find it): "Superposition is formed by trading with a set of spreads at the decision point". It's all been explained to you. Experiment. Who will do it for you? The idea is that investing in one position you risk the most, and splitting it between a group (series) you will always be in a better position. It's obvious. The cost of a mistake is reduced. Some synthetics go down, others go up, but together they go up. It's almost unrealistic. Don't forget that the moment of entry is not nothing. Timeframe may be any, by preference. And then it is up to you. If no steps are taken towards the goals - it's just daydreaming. But when you find the grail, and involuntarily a question arises. Is there life after the grail? Emptiness? Illusions. One who has gone through it will cease to be himself. In small steps. Don't rush to squeeze everything out of yourself. As long as there is purpose, there is movement. Not interested in settling for "small meanings" without having a global one. Oh, this eternal intellectual speculation.

tuma88:

Gentlemen, hello there ! )

Can I ask about the Euro/usd forecast on your sine or dablocos.

Should I buy or sell? If you can - tell me more from where .

Thank you!

According to my bablokos, the Eurobucks will soon go into a big sell, most likely after a correction to 1.085 or a bit higher, but it may fall straight from here as well.
Reason: