Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 262

I think the Joker meant it

qimer:

I think the Joker meant it

I'm also inclined to think the Joker meant it.

transcendreamer:

... since all the chats

Bravo!!! Only things are much older and more serious. That Egyptian brick ( see above ) is much older than Harry Markowitz's work - just a few millennia old ... And anyway, what difference does it make why on this abandoned millennia-old cobblestone the conceptual images of a helicopter, a tank, an airship, a radar station with a submarine... %))).

Joker:

Bravo!!! Only things are much older and more serious. That Egyptian brick ( see above ) is much older than Harry Markowitz's work - just a few millennia old... Anyway, what difference does it make to have conceptual images of a helicopter, a tank, an airship, a radar station with a submarine on an abandoned boulder which is several thousand years old... %))).

So they were drawing aliens. As they could. And they helped to build pyramids. Or maybe it was the other way around.
You'd better tell me which function you are regressing to. And reptiloids are a tenth thing, nobody is surprised for a long time.

Joker:

Bravo!!! Only things are much older and more serious. That Egyptian brick ( see above ) is much older than Harry Markowitz's work - just a few millennia old... Anyway, what difference does it make to have conceptual images of a helicopter, a tank, an airship, a radar station with a submarine on an abandoned stone which is more than a thousand years old... %))).

in fact, the forex market is older than commonly thought

in fact, shares have only existed since 1602 (the Dutch ost-Indian company)

Bonds had emerged a bit earlier (oddly enough, refinancing government debt was also in vogue at that time)

currency exchange is a much earlier phenomenon.

money changers and usurers are well known in ancient Babylon from the 8th century BC.

Argentarians in ancient Rome were active in coin exchange (with fees, of course) and lending

but if you consider promissory notes, equating them to securities, they also existed in antiquity

IronBird:
They were the ones who drew the aliens. As best they could. And they helped to build the pyramids. Or maybe it's the other way around.
You'd better tell me what function you're regressing on. And reptiloids are a tenth thing, nobody is surprised for a long time.

If the ancients could see the future so far and clearly, so can you (their descendants).

Once you find this function, it will show you that you have found it, namely, it will throw almost ALL resultant TC values into the positive area, regardless of the state of TC parameters. In this case you will not have a single plummeting outcome, I emphasize: ONE!!! Extremely shitty parameters of your TS will simply put your result to balance at breakeven.

It would look something like this (these are the results of a one month forecast at 5% risk. I may have already said earlier that I'm working with the target of 100% a month. Theoretically, for the sake of sport interest I may increase one time risk up to 12-15 times and take 144-225 times result bar increase ( it's with refinancing of course), but it will be quite out of comics area))) ):

As you can see - even on the first run of this model all values are almost in the positive area (ie, we can bump our model to the tail and to the tail, and all this before the genetics of the optimizer MT5 will show you where the maximum of the model itself is), your subsequent task is just to maximize the effectiveness of this model with a system that I have described. Although, you may invent something of your own, who knows.

Concerning the function: walk and see...

P.S.: By the way, you correctly identified the method of superposition: it is a portfolio of diversifying waves. If the signal is an error, another dozen of diversifying signals will arrive and "bite" the error and modify the result.

Joker:

I have already said that I am working with a goal of up to 100% per month. Theoretically, for the sake of sporting interest, I may raise my risk another 12-15 times and take 144-225 times higher result (naturally, with refinancing), but it will be quite out of comic book range))) )

No need kamikaze, you really raise 100 times the deposit in a serious office, people in black will come and take him to the clinic for testing)

alexx_v:
Don't be kamikaze, you really raise 100 times the depot in a serious office, people in black will come and take you to the clinic for tests )
All right, let's not stand out )))

Tell me, what are your principles for getting out of a pose? Again, if it's not a secret

IronBird:

Tell me, what are your principles for getting out of a pose? Again, if it's not a secret

The same as everyone else: take or trawl.

In most cases, the take is based on equity level.

Reason: