Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 268

then why are there four graphics in addition to the black?

megaboss:

The system has been in the test for about a month, the information obtained during this time is not enough for any convincing arguments, but the "controlled" drawdown is something. For me personally the analysis of Joker's trades was enough for me to make my own tools for analysis. In fact, everything is in the branch.

P.S. When I did the tool for myself, I suddenly found that the indicator potfolio optimizer can throw the required number of copies, ie one in one, only it will write the composition of the portfolio that you specified last, or activate the line of another portfolio. Try it, preferably several windows with different volumes and it will become if not all then much clearer what to do and how to proceed.

And if you don't mind, please send me a screenshot of your analysis of some Joker deal. I analysed his deals using historical data and it looks like some kind of crap. I don't see any channels. Maybe my quotes history is not correct, but not that much, right? (((

seedormatrasch:
And if you don't mind, please send me a screenshot of your analysis of any of Joker's trades. I analysed his trades using historical data and it doesn't make any sense. I don't see any channels. Maybe my quotes history is not correct, but not that much, right? (((

Have you taken into account the time lag between his quotes and yours?

This is not GMT.

megaboss:

The picture shows the behaviour of just one EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD foursome, with different volumes and different direction of trades.

Does this inspire you in any way?

megaboss:

You can smell it, take a closer look. Behaviour of just one four EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD with different volumes and different direction of deals is shown in this picture. The frequency has been deliberately set to the maximum to prevent the "smell" of fitting to the history. As they say, there is no need to be more stationary.

So it's the wagons!

Bbankir:
Does it inspire you in any way?
It couldn't be more inspiring.

GerbertX:
So it's a mash-up!
It's just a raw function for selecting 'chocolate'. And what is a mash with a period of 1?

неожиданно обнаружил что в индикатор potfolio optimizer можно накидать нужное количество копий

Hint: you need to add a copy of the indicator by dragging, and for them to be in the same coordinates, you need to prescribe max and min price limits

do not spread this information too much, otherwise the market may collapse if all the grails will be locked

megaboss:
This is just a raw function for selecting 'chocolate'. And what is a waving with a period of 1?
it's not period 1

GerbertX:
so it's not period 1
Exactly 1.
Reason: