Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 218

_new-rena:
is there a report that is generated in MT4?

The mt4 is where I take the report.

seka-s79:

In mt4 I take the report.
He must be referring to the full state

grell:

No, it isn't. The spread is zero on the analysis section. Two zero spreads are taken. One trades up and one trades down. This is synthetic. If it is difficult to predict the price, the task is easier with the synthetic, the main thing is to prepare it correctly.

If I'm not mistaken, I don't know why I would use them, but I would nevertheless prefer to trade with them.

Mitruha:

I think they have already developed a synthetic robot. can i see them in action or at least the investment password can be obtained from the account?

There is no synthetic EA, but there is a multicurrency EA.

Cicavo...

Who uses what tools to select the FI and their coefficients to form the right synthetics?

alexx_v:
Who uses what tools to select the FI and their coefficients to form the right synthetics?

My personal opinion: it makes no sense to build a synthetic on currency pairs. It's the same eggs, only in profile.

alexx_v:
Who uses what toolkit when selecting FI and coefficients to them to form the desired synthetics?

the issue is interesting and unresolved in order to get a "fighting" machine to make money, so just thoughts:

- one should select pairs close to volatility

I personally have not decided for myself yet - where is the starting point (date and time) from which to apply the coefficient to superimpose pairs, and pass it off at face value?

Contender:

My personal opinion: it makes no sense to build a synthetic on currency pairs. They have the same egg, but in profile.

What is your opinion based on? I see that it is possible to build - how?

Joker manages it somehow.

alexx_v:

What is your opinion based on? I see that it is possible to build - how?

The Joker manages to do it somehow.

My statement is based on my experience.

If you see that it is possible to build, then why the question "how"?

Reason: