Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 212

moskitman:

Which is what? The process of articulating the essence of my trading system? That took me four years to come up with? And which is guaranteed to put equity in the black?

It won't.

How is your ring any better than a normal EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD triangle, for example?

khorosh:
How is your ring better than a normal triangle for example EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD.

Some things are better, some things are worse.

Better by more complete market coverage - wherever something happens, I'll bite mine.
Worse is the greater number of continuously monitored parameters and trades in the market.

moskitman:

Better in some ways, worse in others.

Better with more complete market coverage - wherever something happens, I'll bite off mine.
Worse with more continuously monitored parameters and trades in the market.

If you have succeeded, I congratulate you wholeheartedly. I limited myself to simple exposures with martins. 8 exps works on 3 currency pairs. Now the trends are short, sideways prevails and profits are small but stable.

moskitman:

they do it ON EQUAL NUMBER OF POINTS. That's the constant I'm basing this on.

What's up? Who's opened the rings, how's the equality of points?

Contender:

What's up? Who opened the rings, how is point equality doing?

It's fine, what's wrong?

moskitman, thanks for the food for thought.

If we consider a simple triangle. The money is equal, I agree. But how do the points equalise?

moskitman:
It's fine, what's wrong with it?

Everything is "right", but where is the "equality of points"?

Here's what I got in 2 weeks of "looping". Sometimes I closed all the profitable ones, opening them all at once.

I think this is just what the doctor ordered for rebate!

kot287:

This is what I got for 2 weeks of looping. Sometimes I closed all the profitable ones, opening them again at once.

I think this is just what the doctor ordered for rebate!

This is silly. You're growing balance and you need to grow equity.

moskitman:
It's silly. You are growing balance and you should be growing equity.

Rabbits should be raised
Reason: