Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 102

prikolnyjkent:

Exactly - "... the main thing is that the sample should be close to the probability of success of one trial...". What's the probability of it being "approximated"...?

Can you elaborate on that...?

prikolnyjkent:

"Changing the SIGN of the DIFFERENCE of the MODULES OF PRIVACY"...

"Predicting the CHANGE of this SIGN"...

How to know what to bet on in the next roll, heads or tails - I don't get it yet... I repent...

Well, it's not just a single number, but a combination of numbers, each of which produces a change in sign. A good analogy for random numbers from 0 to 36 is roulette: betting on all the numbers that produce a change in sign. It is easy to see that with some variations there are fewer of these numbers, with others there are more.

seey:

Can you be more specific here...??
Well, what is the probability of the sample being close to a 50% success rate?

Lastrer:
Well, it's not like you're betting on a single number, but on a whole set of numbers, each of which produces a change in sign. A good analogy for random numbers from 0 to 36 is roulette: betting on all the numbers that produce a change in sign. It is easy to see that with some variations there are fewer of these numbers, with others there are more.

Yeah. I can see that.

If they could also see the roulette ball with coins and dice, that would be great. But I'll go and check that idea on the statistics...

Joker, you wrote that this technique can also be applied to a single instrument. How do you do that? When I input a binary pattern (1,0 or buy,sell) the result will always be zero. Why is there a result only when the pattern is extended to three or more?

inoy:
Joker, you wrote that this technique can also be applied to a single instrument. How do you do that? When I input a binary pattern (1,0 or buy,sell) the result will always be zero. Why is there a result only when the pattern is extended to three or more?
The very movement of the currency (instrument) in the form of rising and falling (1,0) is a pattern (similar to the game of penny), but the drawdown when trading in this way will be large, so we need to diversify the spread or hedge. The result will be when trading with double combinatorial pattern, but the lengthening of the pattern sequence to the analysis enables us to filter the false entries/exits.

Joker, it's hard to understand anything from the text description you gave a few pages earlier. You keep talking about TTT, MHH, etc. What are those acronyms? If you're trying to explain something to people, at least give the deciphering of your designations.

Having looked at an Excel file with formulas, I couldn't get to the bottom of it either. What does the graph show? Or, in other words, what do the values (-1, 0, 1) in the sixth column of the table mean?

I assume that you are trying to show that the series of increments always oscillates around zero, i.e. is stationary, am I right? If so, it has generally been known for a long time. But it doesn't affect the possibility of earning, because it's not the increments we play, but the price values themselves that are not stationary.

Meat:

Joker, it's hard to understand anything from the text description you gave a few pages earlier.

TTT, HHH = heads, tails = heads, tails. The sixth column of the table is Income or loss (sum of the previous two columns), it says there. Guessed +1, not guessed -1, no signal 0. The graph shows the result of "guessing". But how to apply this to a binary pattern, albeit with drawdowns, is yet to come. By expanding the pattern, and solving the inequality

|x-a|-||-b|=Y> or < 0 you can accurately see the future volatility (i.e. its range, from and to), but what about the direction?

2 Joker. If we shift the buy/sell pattern to the right (up/down), we get just an entry in the previous direction, i.e. normal trend trading. By adding instruments, we diversify. If I'm wrong, please show me an example.

I understand that the joker is deliberately trying to make things unclear. Well, we'll forgive him for not being pedagogical and try to figure it out for ourselves, so to speak.

Lastrer:
I take it the joker is deliberately saying this to make it unclear.
That's 100%. And, in principle, rightly so. He could have hinted a little more.
Reason: