Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 196

moskitman:

You're thinking right, Kostya, you're thinking right. A normal (I would even say standard) approach will do nothing. But if you think about it for four years... Days, nights, in traffic, waiting for my wife in the car, sitting by the fire, lying by the TV on the couch, smoking on the balcony, ..., falling asleep and waking up, then you can think of a lot of things ...

What would you personally want from a trading system? (Within reasonable limits of course)

I have been thinking for 6 years, I have been working on the computer more than on the street, I am giving up.

I don't care what kind of trading system it is, the main thing is that there would be more profits and losses and that my monthly payout would be average, I think everybody would like that.

I wrote it down there.

moskitman:

One example: you can run a ring, let the pairs scatter, and then pick up the profits and double the moose. Isn't that CELEBRITY? However, the risk remains. I personally would not want my TS to take that risk.

I would like to be stable, even if I lose money from time to time but I would not be able to keep it in the long run.

If you take cents then what for? You cannot earn much and the outcome is the same...

7Konstantin7:

... The main thing is to have more pros and cons than losses...

I like the way you think, but you're not specific - you don't know what you want from the TS.

More in number of trades (with equal SL and TP, for example) or more profit on average with equal number of profit-losses? I don't think you care...

moskitman:

(Smiling broadly)
However, a briefcase? Briefcase.
Stationary? It's as stationary as it gets.

What to do with it is another matter...

You and I have been talking about the ring for a long time, whether it is there or not, the difference is minus 21 spreads, i.e. the illusion of a portfolio at 21 spreads per unit. So what is there to do about it?

7Konstantin7:

...and I would like stability ...

See, now you want stability in a sea of market chaos... And to pay? Pay for stability in the market with what?

alexx_v:

You and I have been talking about the ring for a long time, whether it is there or not, the difference is minus 21 spreads, i.e. the illusion of a portfolio at a price of 21 spreads per unit. So what is there to do about it?
Answer my questions to Konstantin? ;)

Look, brothers: one, two, three.

moskitman:
Answer my questions to Konstantin? ;)

You mean what would I want from TC? Money. And I do not need millions a month )). Or what questions do you mean?

Roman, be careful. I've been banned for this before - it's like advertising.
Reason: