From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 78

Renat Akhtyamov:

the bermuda triangle is "drunk" !

You can make money on anything and on the correlation of 2 symbols and on the triangle and on the 4-corner, etc. There's only one question: - it has to be something better than making money from a single symbol. That's what you have to show when you advertise the triangle trade. And one successful trade in a triangle trade says nothing.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the bermuda triangle is "drunk" !

Why didn't the trades open at the same time? What's interesting is that at one hour intervals

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Why didn't the trades open at the same time? Interestingly enough, at one hour intervals

opened with the pens.

wrote an expert at the same time

I've been watching the demo for a couple of weeks.

khorosh:

You can make money on anything from a 2 symbol correlation and a triangle and a 4-corner, etc. There is only one question: - it has to be better than making money from a single symbol. That's what you have to show when you advertise the triangle trade. And one successful trade in a triangle trade says nothing.

on anything?

Let's say pair trading:

but you still ended up losing

and that's because the delta is in a cross

that's why 4 pairs won't work, only 3

i tell you right away - finding how to trade a triangle and in general, trading it and not losing is a real bummer.

even a demo and a real account indicator will give out mirrored signals, so it's the same thing ;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

on anything?

let's say steam trading:

but you still ended up losing

and that's because the delta is in the cross

that's why 4 pairs won't work, only 3

i'll tell you right away - finding how to trade a triangle and generally trading it and not losing is a pain in the ass.

even a demo and a real account indicator will give out mirrored signals, so it's the same thing ;)))

Here's a neutral triangle and a quartet. There's not much difference.

Олег avtomat:

You are very much mistaken in claiming that there is supposedly noway to overcome SB.

You are even trying to assure others that this is a mathematical truth.

And if so, provide a rigorousmathematical proof of your assertion.

Oleg, you are reading my posts very inattentively. I provided a rigorous mathematical proof of my assertion on page 62.

I am not trying to "assure" anyone or argue with anyone. Simply because there is nothing to argue about. It's basic fundamentals of mathematics.

If it is warming to the idea that it is possible to make money from SB, then you can advise to construct your own axiomatics and within it postulate a statement about the possibility of making money from SB, for example, in the form of an axiom. Your works on creation of alternative mathematics will probably be noticed, and you will be interviewed for a fee. This will be the livelihood of SB.

Доктор:

Oleg, you are reading my posts very inattentively. I gave a rigorous mathematical proof of my assertion on page 62.

I am not trying to "assure" anyone or argue with anyone. Simply because there is nothing to argue about. It's basic fundamentals of mathematics.

If it is warming to the idea that it is possible to make money from SB, then you can advise to construct your own axiomatics and within it postulate a statement about the possibility of making money from SB, for example, in the form of an axiom. Your works on creation of alternative mathematics will probably be noticed, and you will be interviewed for a fee. This will be the livelihood of SB.

Here is your reasoning on page 62:

position closed) the IR is equal to zero.

There is nothing to argue about, unless of course you are inclined to trust mathematics rather than wizards.

You are apparently not making money on a classic SB, but on an instrument with a Hurst of just under 0.5. That's a completely different case.

And here is this reasoning you call a rigorous mathematical proof of the impossibility of "earning on SB" ???

Also, the"hurst" is completely out of place.

I tend to trust mathematics rather than such assurances.

And the stupidity of your last paragraph I'll let it pass me by.

Доктор:

Oleg, you are reading my posts very inattentively. I gave a rigorous mathematical proof of my assertion on page 62.

If it is warming to the idea that it is possible to make money from SB, then you can advise to construct your own axiomatics and within it postulate a statement about the possibility of making money from SB, for example, in the form of an axiom. Your works on creation of alternative mathematics will probably be noticed, and you will be interviewed for a fee. This will be the livelihood of the SB.

Check it out at your leisure https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/286022

The thread is riddled with parasites, but you try to read at least half of it.

Случайное блуждание :
Случайное блуждание :
  • www.mql5.com
заработать на процессе СБ можно, заработать на процессе СБ нельзя...

Доктор:

If it is warming to the idea that it is possible to make money from SB, then you can advise to construct your own axiomatics and within it postulate a statement about the possibility of making money from SB, for example, in the form of an axiom. Your works on creation of alternative mathematics will probably be noticed, and you will be interviewed for a fee. This will be the livelihood of the SB.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing.

From Theory to Practice. Part 2

Oleg avtomat, 2021.04.19 17:11

The sectarians' main argument for SB impossible to make money is the following: mathematical expectation of SB is equal to zero.

And it doesn't occur to the sectarians that such an argument indicates their complete lack of understanding of the task of making money from SB. Stupid thoughtless formalism.

The mathematical expectation of the process is not a factor that determines the possibility or impossibility to earn from this process. And such process can be not only SB, but also an infinite number of other processes with anymathematical expectation, including equal to zero.

Try to understand it.

To illustrate, here are a few examples that show the behaviour of the expectation depending on the sample size:

1)

2)

3)

4)

This is the same sine wave.

It also demonstrates the process of "earning from the sine wave".

Reason: