Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 331

chegevara555:

I went to the forum once, wrote the first line "The Necollah System:" and started to describe the system... Then I changed my mind and deleted it!))) decided that I'll have to try something else with it))))
Yes, and the author of the topic asked not to rubbish!)

Have you decided to write something you're not going to do? I don't plan to go to Mars, by the way. Don't even try to beg! I won't!

In this thread, recently, a goose... ...ahem, failed to live up to expectations by a guru and somehow no one cares, and certainly no one cares about your baiter, Necollah, and his nonsense.

chegevara555:

The second series of fucking**** stories from chegevara555! The hero of this series will be - Necolla!)))

I figured out his system from his forum posts... But he developed it himself! From scratch!

In general, I do not understand how it was possible to do it! He is a genius!)))

Exactly the system that is described in this thread no longer works, so it's almost unreal to find it now.

Nekolla rastrinded about the grail all over the internet.)) And what gets popular dies.

Maybe the author has reworked the strategy game and made it plough on again, I don't know. I'm sure he has plenty of other methods how to extract profit from the market!)))

and you say I don't tell you anything...)))

I am not going to tell you anything, you're saying that I'm not telling you anything. How can pair trading stop working (MisterSerge swears that this grail is eternal)? ), that has been working for several decades and making profit out of it? Doesn't seem to add up, dear Che! I would like to hear the reason why Bablokos broke down.

Well, Nekollah actually wrote - pairing is not a way to make money, but to reduce drawdown and make it stationary. And before that he kind of traded with 1 pair.

I don't know if it has broken down or not, but nobody has ever confirmed the viability of the paired pair.

The only thing is that Leonid tried to trade with seasonal spreads with a demonstration.

seedormatrasch:
Nikolic system (that is the same Bablokos, which he presented at the beginning of this thread) is a pair trading, but instead of two legs (financial instruments) he uses four. How can pair trading stop working (MisterSerge swears that this grail is eternal)? ), that has been working for several decades and making profit out of it? Doesn't seem to add up, dear Che! I would like to hear the reason why Bablokos broke down.

Where do you get this crap...

---------------------------------------

Aleksander05.08.2012 22:57#

I am a beginner, I developed a TS which allows me to make profit on one currency pair... But there was a problem how to reduce max drawdown of the system ...

because, according to my opinion - this figure will give the maximum output with the least risk for a normal, profitable trading system...

=================================

chegevara555:

I went to the forum once, wrote the first line "Necoll's system:" and started to describe the system... Then changed my mind and deleted!))) decided that it would be necessary to still try to do something with it.)))

Yes... Yes... Apparently it went wrong and let's pour on - "Nicola knocked and hinted".

Ha... It's all right with you.

One guru at least showed something. And the other pseudo-guru was just watering down the first one and still he got away with it. And he dumped the author of the thread.

seedormatrasch:
Nikolin's system (that is the same Bablokos, which he presented at the beginning of this thread) is paired trading, but instead of two legs (financial instruments) he uses four. How can pair trading stop working (MisterSerge swears that this grail is eternal)? ), that has been working for several decades and making profit out of it? Doesn't seem to add up, dear Che! I would like to hear the reason why Bablokos is broken.

Some s**t broke the grail!))

Nekolla started a thread and drove it with hints for someone, the most diligent, to figure out the system.

But he didn't realise that people mostly just read the forums. Out of 100 people who read the forums, only one still writes on them.

Dozens of people are already trading on the grail, and Necolla is all crucifying, all trying to explain something, and can't find the "unraveled"!))

vonamsu:

Yes... Yes... Apparently it went wrong and let's pour on - "Nicola knocked and hinted".

He wrote here in the thread not to chatter.

vonamsu:

One guru at least showed something. And the other false guru was just watering down the first one and merged anyway. And he attached the author of the thread.

I am not a guru)

PS: I'm just writing my personal opinion based on my personal calculations. What are you so clingy to it? You can take it or not take it and ignore it. I think there are good systems on synthetics too (but not Joker's, as monitoring has shown). It's written here as if I'm preventing anyone from discussing anything... Discuss whatever you want!

This topic should be called "Abandon hope, everyone who enters here".

Spend 5 years of your life researching! and 5 years of research will not guarantee you will find anything. The chance is 1/100. And don't assume it will be you! You don't have to think you are the smartest! And even if you find something that is hidden here, you will recognize it as unworkable and forget about it!

And then "it will be painfully painful for the wasted years")))).

So is it worth it to start? Isn't it better to spend your precious young years in restaurants with cognac and broads?)) (Great advice!).

So think it over carefully before you go down that slippery slope of looking for the grail! )))

chegevara555:

I went to the forum once, wrote the first line "Necoll's system:" and started to describe the system... Then I changed my mind and deleted it!)))) decided that I should try something else with it.)))

I'll tell you a secret, the correct name of the system: Nekolla Nidvorra.

chegevara555:

This topic should be called "Abandon hope, everyone who enters here".

Spend 5 years of your life doing research! and 5 years of research won't guarantee you'll find something. Chances are 1/100. And don't assume it will be you! You don't have to think you are the smartest! And even if you find something that is hidden here, you will consider it unworkable and forget about it!

And then "it will be excruciatingly painful for the wasted years")))

So is it worth it to start? Wouldn't it be better to spend your precious young years in restaurants with cognac and broads?)) (Great advice!)

So think it over carefully before you go down that slippery slope of the grail search! )))

Not everyone needs 5 years, some need more, some need less...

Just because it does not work for you does not mean it will...

Files:

ara66676:

Not everyone needs 5 years, some need more, some need less...

Just because it does not work for you does not mean that it will not work for someone else ...

I said it doesn't work in its pure form. but there can be variations.

I expected that you'd jump in to brag)))) so I doubted whether to write that post!))) did not want to provoke you into an unnecessary palaver. in general, you need to be fucking quiet!))

You don't want to liberate people who have been suffering here for years, so what the hell!

Reason: