Make your first million - page 150

George Merts:

I think you haven't forgotten, but you prefer to keep quiet.

What'sthat then? ))

Alexander Laur:

I wrote 10.0 pips, i.e. 4-digit or 100 pips 5-digit.

And 100.0 pips a day is comparable to a daily range. It's a very difficult task.

Well increase the lot, 10 pips will turn into 100 still the risk remains the same

George Merts:

Cut the crap, Danik! Formalize the TS! Write an owl! And then you can brag, even if not 10% a day, but a stable growth of a serious deposit.

Damn, these bastards do not give you a chance to relax. They seem to be moving in the right direction - to reduce losses. Just when you are about to sit down to play a funny game - and the price goes against))

moskitman:

Alexei, people don't really understand the difference between a hypothetical opportunity to earn a large sum of money and an acceptable risk per transaction.

This is where the delusions of compound interest and million from a hundred quid in three months and a week come from.

No one has suggested you to take a twenty-fold lot to make the price fluctuate enough :)

Not yet, but I think they will soon.

Alexey Busygin:
You've already shown.
No no no - morning flat is still in perspective )) when I write a flea - then we'll see

Daniil Stolnikov:
What ' s that then? ))

You, Danil, wanted "real things" - I'm telling you real things. And you're going back to something that isn't there.

Of the real things, you don't have a million or even a thousand. And that way you won't have one.

Alexey Busygin:
Well, increase the lot, 10 pips will turn into 100 pips and the risk remains the same.
Any lot increase is an increase in risk. Especially when catching fleas))

Daniil Stolnikov:
No no no - morning flat is still in the future )) when I write a flea - then we'll see
You'll catch it with your hands anyway.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Damn, these bastards don't give you a chance to relax. They seem to start moving in the right direction - to reduce losses. They just sit down to have a good time and the price goes against them.)

Well, if you write an owl, you won't think about the price at all. You'll just watch him trade and replace him when he stops because of the stopcock.

I'm not even suggesting to switch to longer timeframes... If you ask me, all the profit is there, on hours and above...

George Merts:

You, Danil, wanted "real things" - I'm telling you real things. And you're going back to something that doesn't exist.

Of real things, you don't have a million, not even a thousand. And that way you won't.

All right. Now it's more or less the same:

0 - 100 = -100 ))

When I earn a million, it'll be like the one I described above ))
Reason: