Wrote a trading robot and tested it with a negative balance.... - page 2

Хочу немного заработать....но не знаю как

Go to the factory, they will teach you.

Максим Лыков:

I want to make some money.... but don't know how

Get a job anywhere - it's safe and easy. You'll earn a little money.

Максим Лыков:
I watched a video how to write an Expert Advisor(trading robot) in MQL5, and I tried it and wrote it myself! I tried it myself and wrote it. But I have no problem testing the robot in trading and the tester showed that the robot will make crazy losses..... What went wrong and who can tell me? I want my own robot.... I have no finances to buy..... Free cheese only in a mousetrap..... find a kind man, vrozumi.....

A robot is not a guarantee of crazy profits. A robot is a guarantee of following the rules of the TS (trading system).

You wrote it, it's yours now. What are you unhappy about?

If you want to make a profit, you need a profitable TS, so you have to write a robot with it.

Максим Лыков:

maybe you can help!!!!

Easy! There are really only two ways to make money:

1. Buy cheaper - sell more expensive.

2. Buy high - sell low.

The only bad thing is that these two options are completely at odds with each other.

Максим Лыков:
I watched a video how to write an Expert Advisor(trading robot) in MQL5, and I tried it and wrote it myself! But here's the problem, I tested the robot in trading and the tester showed that the robot will trade at crazy losses.....What went wrong and who can tell me? I want my own robot.... I have no finances to buy..... Free cheese only in a mousetrap..... find a kind man, vrozumi.....
maybe he mixed up the buy and sell entries.

This thread is purely for laughs))))))))))))))

If you want to make some extra money, my advice is this.

1: Do 10 trades manually in a real account.

2: If your depo is a little bigger than the starting depo after you close 10 trades, it makes sense to spend 10-15 years and you will end up writing a robot, plus you will get disappointed with the time you have wasted.

3: If at the end of 10 trades your deposit is smaller than the start-up deposit even by a little, then forget about making some extra money in Forex and go to the factory, as they say.

Максим Лыков:

maybe you can help!!!!

Maxim, the first thing you need to do is to put your strategy clearly on paper. There is nothing to help you so far. What you have made a robot on the basis of a construction kit is nothing more than a blanket, a blueprint in which you need to put a thought. When you put it out there, perhaps you'll have some enlightenment in your own mind.

Igor Yeremenko:
Maybe he mixed up the buy and sell entries.

I had a client who had no programming skills. I wrote him a robot based on his muddled thoughts, of course, a drain. So he not only started changing the buy to sell, but the minuses to the pluses, and then multiplied by the divide! When everything collapsed, I turned out to be to blame.

How can I learn to identify pricks and morons at once? I remember Rashid wrote a sensible article on how to write the TOR correctly. We should also write an article on how to correctly and early identify a mentally ill customer.

One man recently sent me TOR for 50 (!!!) pages and stats from a tester. The Expert Advisor is a pipsy, the tests are from MT4 to M15, i.e. nothing. I frankly wrote him that it was rubbish and I wouldn't waste my time on such G! The answer to my question was that I cannot coding, I do not understand trading, I could not appreciate the depth of his thoughts, etc. And that he would never, ever contact me again.

What was my surprise when in a week he sends me a cheerful email - how are things going, is the Expert Advisor moving forward? I have a couple more ideas to add to it! Drunk and doesn't remember anything? Out of haloperidol? Hmm, I don't know.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I had a client who had no programming skills. I wrote him a robot based on his muddled thoughts, of course, a drain. So he not only started changing the buy to sell, but the minuses to the pluses, and then multiplied by the divide! When everything collapsed, I turned out to be to blame.

How can I learn to identify pricks and morons at once? I remember Rashid wrote a sensible article on how to write the TOR correctly. We should also write an article on how to correctly and early detection of a mentally ill customer.

One man recently sent me TOR for 50 (!!!) pages and stats from a tester. The Expert Advisor is a pipsy, the tests are from MT4 to M15, i.e. nothing. I frankly wrote him that it was rubbish and I wouldn't waste my time on such G! The answer to my question was that I cannot coding, I do not understand trading, I could not appreciate the depth of his thoughts, etc. And that he would never, ever contact me again.

What was my surprise when in a week he sends me a cheerful email - how are things going, is the Expert Advisor moving forward? I have a couple more ideas to add to it! Drunk and doesn't remember anything? Out of haloperidol? Hzzzzz.

Yuck, Alexei, it's a regular thing.

In real life - I've worked a lot with clients, and you quickly acquire the experience to distinguish the inadequate from his first phrases, and refuse under plausible pretext. Here, however, you do not see the person, and the maximum you can get is a Skype conversation, which is not always the best way to tell if a task is worth taking on or not.

In addition, in today's world, people primarily try to shift responsibility to others. And if something goes wrong, you're the one to blame... What's the point?

Reason: