Bablokos 2 : risen from the Tlene - page 17

720 hours, I agree - not enough.

But maybe you stopped early? Maybe you were halfway there?

I'm sorry, but one indicator isn't serious. If you had 10 or even 20...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
It's all just beginning. Otherwise there is nothing to rebel from. It is quite easy to fail on any strategy and let's not focus on that. I honestly did not think the branch would be lifted out of the basement. If someone is interested in the direct use of the signal, there is a channel and chat. It's quite easy to find.

This is in line with ancient traditions when before starting a big project sacrifices were made, including human sacrifices, in the modern world such practices are almost non-existent, but they could well be replaced by sacrificing subscribers' deposits, but subscribers should be sympathetic to the situation, someone might get hurt, but it's for future prosperity...

Decromor:

720 hours, I agree - not enough.

But maybe you stopped early? Maybe you were halfway there?

I'm sorry, but one indicator isn't serious. If it were 10 or even 20...

I realized that finding the right entry point in pair trading is easier than in single symbol trading, that's why I gave up.

khorosh:

I just came to the conclusion that finding the right entry point in paired trading is no easier than in single instrument trading, so I gave up.

If two non-stationary series have no fundamental connection then of course their sum as well as their difference will be as non-stationary

transcendreamer:

If two non-stationary series have no fundamental connectivity then of course their sum as well as their difference will be as non-stationary

Ahhhh, nice one!

Concise and to the point.

Hats off to you.

khorosh:

I don't feel sorry for them, it's their own business. It's a pity for the people who fell for this dough and spent a lot of time on it. I had unsuccessfully tried to make a profitable TS in pair trading before the "Not a grail, just a regular doughnut" branch. When this article appeared I tried again, and even made my own indicator for pair trading, but it turned out to be useless. In total I wasted several months on pair trading.

I showed you how - before you place a deal - I have calculated more than 5000 parameters - and you just checked 1 and that's it... you're done for :(((

Aleksander:

I showed you once - that before I place a trade - I have to calculate over 5000 parameters - and you only checked 1 and that's it... you're done :((.

If you make a calculation with more than 5000 parameters, then maybe you don't need paired trading, you can trade on one instrument?

Of course you can - in fact I started with one - just using Multiple Pairs showed a reduction in the System's Maximum Drawdown... which made it possible to reduce the required deposit and so on and so forth...

He who has risen from the dregs will return to the dregs...

Alexander Bereznyak:
He who rises from the dust will return to the dust...

all is vanity and vanity of vanities

Reason: