Creating a positive IO - page 13

DmitriyN:

1. - ???
2. Can. Are you going to pull it up often?

Each time a new signal emerges, the same direction as the signal that triggered the position opening.

And the take profit when working along the trend is generally sloping :)

As for the first point - what is unclear here? The pending order is always triggered by a preset level. Stamp :)

DmitriyN:
Lizanka, show some trades with a screenshot, or post the full state. 900 pips of TP is strange.
I don't think so. It's just that this is not my personal development of the decision engine, even though it hasn't been used for many years due to much more efficient algorithms. But in real life it won't work any worse than in the tester. I know that for a fact.

jelizavettka:
It's just not my personal development of the decision-making engine, although it hasn't been used by anyone for many years due to the existence of far more efficient algorithms. But in real life it won't be much worse than in the tester. I know this for a fact.

Bragging about your neighbour's dog again?

sand:

Bragging about the neighbour's dog again?
Yes, it's so beautiful and fluffy! Sometimes it feels like it's one of our own))

jelizavettka:

It is also rumoured that (18) is very insidious. If someone tried to make money with it, (18) would punish him - and he would fail, sitting in huge drawdowns and not even having a chance to withdraw the money, because equity was floating around zero).

Even you didn't manage to fully curb your (18), did you?

1. I will show only the potential of (18), and the participants will judge if it has enough power to curb the market or if someone will be able to counter it with another function with similar properties. You will see that (18), when necessary, easily "transforms" into an ideal, in the mathematical sense and with computer accuracy, straight line, parabola, hyperbola, direct and/or inverse exponent, sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, ....., i.e. it catches any regularity, submitted to its input. It turns out that if even that is not enough to describe market patterns, then it is not a fate.

2. I continue to rein it in on the demo and micro-real.

sever32:

1. Do you remember where our discussion began? About identifying the trend... This is a constant problem of traders. There are a lot of opinions about determining the direction from MAA to a certain TF or there are even a few of them. I suggested to do it hatchet-wise, where the operators go, the trend reverses. Not the third, the second is not given, the trend is directed in a certain direction.

2) Logically)

There is no problem in determining the trend.

ZS The traders have.

paukas:

There's no problem identifying the trend.

ZS The traders have.

There! Exactly.

The problem is the WAY to identify it :-)

prikolnyjkent:

Exactly.

The problem with the WAY it's defined :-)

No problem. You have to define it before.

paukas:
No problem. You have to define it before you do.

I have to.

But how?

prikolnyjkent:

You have to.

But how?

Leave 100 candles on the screen. Step two meters away from the monitor and watch.

Where the trend is it will be visible. If it is difficult, then there is no trend.

Reason: