Creating a positive IO - page 19

DmitriyN:
What do you mean?

Finding a trading system worth spending time on is not easy.

DmitriyN: How, then, do people trade in trends to make money?
Statistically 97% don't make any money at all, and trends occupy a smaller part of history - by my calculations no more than 37% depending on the TF, all the rest of the time the market (the EUR) is in a sideways loop

IgorM:
I think the figure of 97 (some reports say 95%) is grossly underestimated. A trend system can only make money if it is knocked out during a flat period (which should be stipulated in the system itself).

At the same angles, the older trend, i.e. the black line going upwards, is superior.

But your point P4 is closer to point 2. The solution to the problem becomes more complicated. There is no ready solution.

No, I am thinking in that direction myself.

on the contrary... The TS should work regardless of the "phase" (invented in the mind of the chart watcher) of the market... :)

I don't care if the trend is flat - as long as there is a movement :) and I don't care where it goes... and then 10.000% per week :) you can easily raise....

I've been playing poker for a while now, while I'm still on the bwin - so I thought I'd shake things up a bit :) use the standard trend-flying system on forex...

(wanted to show how to increase the deposit in 100 times in a month - ....) For now I'm crawling:

Aleksander:
while crawling like this:
and the timetable?

david2:

At the same angles, the older trend, i.e. the black line going upwards, is superior. _

You have done this graphically, but how do you prove it mathematically. Let's take TP=SL for simplicity, i.e. [dc2-3]=[ dc2-4], position started at point 2.

Aleksander:

on the contrary... The TS should work regardless of the "phase" (invented in the mind of the chart watcher) of the market... :)

I don't care if it's a flat trend - as long as there's movement :) and I don't care where it's going... and then 10.000% per week :) you can easily raise....

Alexander, how are you, are you alive and well? I'm really worried.

Didn't they at least feed you?))

This is the 21st century, and we have serfs.

Aleksander:

I don't care if the market is flat or trending :) I don't care where it is going... and then 10.000% per week :) you can easily raise....

On one pair ? Or one pair is not realistic ?

You also use multicurrency analysis.

Reason: