Creating a positive IO - page 20

No - the system here is as simple as two cents... uses the same principle as in eagle... one eu works... no multicurrency analysis... - Just a couple three MAs on the screen - inclined level lines (adjusted by the angle of zigzag slope - showing the possible movement target and a properly adjusted parabolic...

You don't need anything else :) just watch where the price will go and set it there... :)

SZZY - I tried two simple methods of exiting a lock... both work fine - as they always do... specially in the lock stood up and went out of it ... (hands that remember :)

Aleksander:

No - it's a simple system... it uses the same principle as the eagle... I'm working on one eu... no multicurrency analysis... - Just a couple three MAs on the screen - inclined level lines (adjusted by the angle of zigzag slope - showing the possible movement target and correctly adjusted parabolic ...

There's nothing else to do :) just watch where the price goes and put it there... :)

ZS - at the same time I tried two simple methods of exiting a lock... work fine - as always... specially in the lock stood up and went out of it ... (hands that remember :)

everything works in the demo.

DmitriyN:
and the timetable?

Like what? Like this.

Eight waves of the low trend (5 wave trend(1-2)) correspond to 2 waves of the high trend(1-3). Roughly speaking, if the strength is the same, the older trend may have a smaller slope.

If the angles are the same and the trend is multidirectional, the older trend is stronger. To make it look more mathematical, we can make the following experiment (I have not got time to do it yet):

Write an Expert Advisor that opens and closes trades by crossover of ticks. Let's test it on 1-minute and 5-minute periods, for example. Then we look at the average gain and loss on minutes and

Take their average value. The same is done for five minutes. Then compare how many times at five minutes this value is greater than on minutes (approximately two).

Since the average duration of five-minute trades is 5 times longer, the slope of the trend line should be less.

Nah, it was just a case of one pair, what a risk it must have been, it was just a case. The number of events in such a short period of time is not enough for a more or less safe game, unless you use multicurrency, or the whole deposit was played, or most of it.

The game is not safe, if you do not use multicurrency, or the entire deposit is played, or the biggest part of it.

/ swear words deleted - Mathemat/

here's your graph you posted above

and this is what I actually see:

here, clown, is the link to your demo.

sever32, Aleksander, calm down. You're such big boys and you're fighting.

so for history's sake, the lots of the roulette demo "grailmaker":

And what's wrong with lots?

Alexander, why aren't you in the real world?

Reason: