Creating a positive IO - page 23

TheXpert:
Paranoia detected.

I mean the primitive types of online caseno, there are normal resources too. Just like on fore, kitchens and more honest kitchens)

DmitriyN:

The problem has been moved from another branch:

The probability of events 3 (P3) and 4 (P4) at time t must be determined. The price went from point 0 to point 1, then rolled back to point 2.
Input data: C1, C2, C3, C4 are prices at points 1,2,3,4 respectively.

Maybe here at point 1 this is the end of the pullback, it will continue to fall further, this is indicated by the proportionality of the time intervals.

IgorM:
As well as trends occupy a smaller part of history - according to my calculations no more than 37% depending on the TF, all the rest of the time the market (the EUR) is in a sideways loop

What is the calculation methodology that made this happen?

How much of a trend and how much of a flat is there on the ST chart?

jelizavettka: What is the calculation methodology that made this happen?
In order for a trend to occur, the existing low or high must be updated, the older the TF, the more often the update occurs.

I apologise, but viewing a flat in this way is very rude. Look at what is going on inside it. Can you profit from a flat?

There must be a pullback from the movement and an entry into a new movement. The trend is longer than the pullback.

DmitriyN:

By popular demand: Positive mathematical expectation (PEM) over a long trading period...

• the definition of CSI and its options;
  • is it even possible?
  • in what ways can it be created?
  • Examples of systems with positive expected payoffs;
  • why most traders cannot create it; what prevents them from doing so?
  • is it possible to create it on a random walk chart?
  • Profit/loss ratio in systems with positive expected payoff (PQP);
  • The maximum length of series of losing trades in systems with PMO;
  • is it possible to create positive IR with trailing stops?
  • is it possible to use the underlying MT4 indicators to create a POM?

These and other questions...

Please do not discuss in this thread:

• Martingale;
  • soft martingale variants, ilanes, etc.;
  • psychological aspects of trading;
  • Pipsewing strategies, strategies with TP and SL compared to spreads /stoplevels;
  • trading spreads and gaps;

If possible, please back up your opinions:

• understandable (even to a high-school student) mathematical calculations;
  • testing results (stats) in MT4;
  • research scripts showing price effects;
  • Expert Advisors and scripts;
  • ...drawings, charts and screenshots;

Please give your opinions,,,, later I will give my ...

Wah, missed the start, managed to find anything so far?

TheXpert:

And what's wrong with lots?

Alexander, why aren't you in the real world?

He doesn't have any money for real. No one is buying his fables and not paying him. So he sits in the countryside, growing potatoes.

Mathemat:

Well done, Volodya. Partially restoring one of your deleted posts:

In general, you should be banned for life for such a brazen, stupid and blatant scam.

sanyooooook:
Wah, missed the start, managed to find anything so far?

I know the answers to these questions. However, they are known, at trader level, not at mathematical or programmer level.
This thread was specifically created to discuss a mathematical approach to solving this problem. So far no one has offered such solutions.

Theoretically, most of the time the price is close to 50/50 and only at some moments one of the scales is outweighed.
Is it possible to make a lot of profit on it? I doubt it. But it is possible to make a little.

Mislaid:

Some years ago there was a topic on zigzags on this forum. I called it "h-zigzag" for myself. It is elementary. Suppose we move upwards and if the pullback happens by more than h points, the zigzag will change its direction. Downwards, the same thing happens. We trade based on signals of the zigzag. Trading can be profitable if the average amplitude of the zigzag is more than 2h.

Before trading on the instrument, I count the h-zigzags for the instrument on the hourly bar closes on the clock. For example, we obtain the following picture:

x-axis is a zigzag step, y-axis is the result of virtual trades for the instrument during the period of time with this step. The upper picture shows trading without the spread. The lower one - with taking the spread into account. Determine the comfortable entry order value and trade.

What is the covenant, roughly at least, may or may not have already been seen?
Reason: