FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 127

nexter:
Last week a lot of people said we were going up and then we went down.

Many wanted it for themselves (to soothe their souls) so that it would go up.

And you shouldn't take everything posted seriously, everyone has their own opinion.

And people draw pokers, blowpipes, basins and pans to analyse and think about it, not to be denigrated.

nexter:
Last week a lot of people said we were going up and then we went down.
I agree... the net is in the tank myself. But that's no reason to offend forum members. We need opinions and arguments. As for the market, it has a certain potential. It is impossible to guess forex. But it is possible to guess with a probability.

143alex:
I agree... I have a net in the baja myself. But that's no reason to offend forum members. We need opinions and arguments. There will be conclusions from them. Forex is impossible to guess. But to make an assumption with a probability is possible.
By the way, it's not only the interest rates that are going down... Interest on bonds went up. Whoever needs it will find the video here

I have the impression that the euro is being driven down on purpose. Germany, on the other hand, has suspended last week's decision. I think this is pressure on the officials to influence the decision on Monday.

It is a struggle of interests or whatever they call it.

Some want a weak dollar, some want a strong euro, Switzerland does not need a weak franc, Russia ..... and so on.

Some people want one today, others tomorrow.

installyator:

Switzerland does not need a weak franc,

She can't seem to figure out how to weaken it, can she?

Well, they are always worried that the franc will get cheaper and their producers will be at a disadvantage.

It's like in Russia, a cheap dollar is also kind of unnecessary, as oil is sold for quid.

143alex:
I agree... I've got a net in the sky myself. But that's no reason to offend forum members. We need opinions and arguments. I have been studying the market for many years and I am sure it will be the market of the first time in a long time. It is impossible to guess forex. But it is possible to guess with a probability.

That's right. I'm a robot, too :)

So, I drew and drew... I'm totally screwed :)

If we start to open the market by correction, the nearest goal is 1.2350 1.2426, the farthest is 1.2525

If going down, the nearest 1.2150, the nearest support is 1.18 :(

I am not going to display the clusters - so far everything is on the sell side, only M5 ones are on the buy side not long before the close

So far it's 50/50 on the climb, waiting for confirmation of where we are going.

On Monday everything will be clear and in its place.

Globally, I am leaning towards 1.19 or less.

installyator:

Globally, I'm leaning towards 1.19 or less.

Here's the same thing... remembering the May decline... the correction reversal happened with the nonfarms. Now where does the upside come from?
Reason: