FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 123

installyator:

How much valerian would you have to have on you to be able to stand that?

I sympathise and wish for a big bounce.

And if you see the W1 chart, it must be a nightmare.

No - these are all orders.

Ilan's entry parameters:

extern int    Fast            = 5;
extern int    Slow            = 39;
extern int    Signal          = 20;
extern double LotExponent     = 1.1; // на сколько умножать лот при выставлении следующего колена. пример: первый лот 0.1, серия: 0.16, 0.26, 0.43 ...
extern double slip            = 30;  // на сколько может отличаться цена в случае если ДЦ запросит реквоты (в последний момент немного поменяет цену)
extern double Lots            = 0.02;// размер лота для начала торгов
extern int lotdecimal         = 2;   // сколько знаков после запятой в лоте рассчитывать 0 - нормальные лоты (1), 1 - минилоты (0.1), 2 - микро (0.01)
extern double TakeProfit      = 220; // по достижении скольких пунктов прибыли закрывать сделку
extern double Pipstep         = 100; // шаг между выставление новых колен
extern double PipStepExponent = 1.0;

Roman.:

Yes - I'm doing it now, but already in a separate - also optimised tip for my version of Avalanche...

Direct compensation - in the same owl on the same pair - have not tried... There seems to be less profit with its use... People have posted charts using it - the profitability is quite low there... :-( the chart at an angle is almost a straight line with a small rise and also with a probability of stop-out.

I mean EURUSD ilan, EURJPY pyramid, pyramid is activated only during strong moves, i.e. compensation is partial, drawdown will still occur, but i think it will work as an option

Roman.:

The dough is poured, the moose are gone, the kickback is imminent.

And if still down, what then? Interesting TS :)

installyator:

How much valerian would you have to have on you to be able to stand that?

I sympathise and wish for a big bounce.

And if you see the W1 chart, it must be a nightmare.

There's a tab next to it and the pound is the same...

And these owls have survived the Greek debacle with dignity... but without me... because they had "friends" there who helped...

and now they're going to make a profit.

chikochiko:

And if still down, what then? Interesting TS :)
I think it's an interesting system :) as what, you need to invest urgently, but you can't do it any other way. The important thing here is statistics, bounce for the period, how many of them, how many pips, if collected over several years, you can calculate the size of the deposit to withstand.

chikochiko:

And if more down, what then? Interesting TS :)

Filling and averaging to the melt! A shot up is just around the corner.

These owls with their settings are posted by me in the Villagers branch - I will repeat them soon. Edited and adjusted by khorosh. For euro-bucks and pound-bucks.

OlegTs:
I'm not sure how much I need to deposit, but I can't do it any other way. It's the statistics that matter, the bounce rates over the period, how many of them there are, how many pips, if you collect them over several years, you can calculate the size of the deposit, so that it will hold.

It's all calculated and posted in the Villagers branch.

I continued with the same owls with the same settings.

Roman.:

Everything is calculated and posted in the Villagers branch.

I continued with the same owls with the same settings.

I'll look into it, I usually follow the mt5 forum thread

OlegTs:
I mean like EURUSD ilan, EURJPY pyramid, pyramid is activated only during strong moves, i.e. compensation is partial, drawdown will still occur, but as an option I think it will work
I have not tested it yet. Thank you for the idea. This variant may be saved for Pyatya - to try it in the tester and test at once...

OlegTs:
I'll look into it, I usually follow the mt5 forum thread

See trailer.

Files:
Reason: