And refined?

Start a thread like.

" Ilan Mod - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012)"

It will show how good he is.

It will let you down.)

costy_:

1. and a refined one?

2. Start a thread like.

" Ilan Mod - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 17: July 2012)".

It will show how good he is.

It will fail, all the same). 2.

1. same.

2) History will judge. :-)

"Villagers" - enough... :-)

Tomatoes vary in taste and colour.

costy_:
Different tomatoes for different tastes and colours.

€2m under management on an Elan TC with no stops. See his forum.

Been floundering for three years...

143alex:

Ishim - Are you mad at everyone? Your layouts, by the way, are a great help to people. You are not only people who write here (50 people) but also those who read the forum (10,000 or more). I think I speak for the majority and ask them to keep posting their predictions. We need different opinions and different approaches! Go back to the thread!

PEOPLE SUPPORT!!!

By request of the working people. Segment analysis - on the blue line will do. Should we write some comments .... ? Ok - breakdown of the previous segment, 2nd trend from the bottom, worked out 100%, the trend must not be retested, down to 1,22 (channel), correction to 1,2650, resistance channel (on the d1 there will be no break-up - it looks like this on the weeks), and a downtrend, drawing a wedge down. Then from 2650 a breakdown of the last segment to 1.19! Resistance - (100% under trend - 50% total fall), completion of the wedge on the weeks, a double bottom (doesn't work now but let it be). And from 1.19 up to where you can count... - Yes the forecast will come true if there is no force majeure on FA. Last year's "carry" didn't work because of FA. Total 1.22>1,1.2650>1.19>.... Hi all.

Thanks Ishim, I think so.

It will be good to gap down to 1.2200 and from there bounce to 1.2620-1.2650.

Ishim:

By popular demand.

Hello, storyteller!

snail09_1:
Hello, storyteller!
A tale is a lie but a hint in a tale, hello.

Ishim:

By request of the working people. Segment analysis - the blue one will do. Should I write some comments ....? Ok - breakdown of the previous segment, the 2nd trend from the bottom, worked out 100%, so the retest of the trend is not necessary, down to 1,22 (channel), correction to 1,2650, resistance channel (no breakdown up on D1 - it looks like this on the weeks), and a downtrend, which draws a wedge downwards. Then from 2650 a breakdown of the last segment to 1.19! Resistance - (100% under trend - 50% total fall), completion of the wedge on the weeks, a double bottom (doesn't work now but let it be). And from 1.19 up to where you can count... - Yes the forecast will come true if there is no force majeure on FA. The last "carry" didn't work because of FA. Total 1.22>1,1.2650>1.19>.... Hi all.

What formulas were used to calculate this prediction?

chikochiko:

What formulas were used to calculate this forecast?
grade 7 geometry.
Reason: