Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 12

VictorArt писал(а) >> PAMM rating shows the opposite:

The rating of PAMM accounts does not show anything yet, because there is not enough information and little time has passed. The number of accounts that are more than a year old is one, two and a half. Plus there are a lot of casual traders who decided to try + traders who like to take risks, "to tickle their and their investors' nerves". >> So, everything is still very raw to make any serious conclusions.

I go to the forum, sustatku - I read the list of topics, I see <clinical analysis "not working"? > ????? .... I think, what's going on? - Well my first thought was - what about outpatient? :))) Then I remember... Ah... It's the same branch. :)

Leo, the right traders learn and grow for themselves, and then sell at a higher price - that's what everyone does. What is the point of these PAMs?

LeoV >>:

Рэйтинг ПАММ счетов ещё ничего не показывает, поскольку нет достаточно информации и времени мало прошло. Счетов, которым больше года - раз, два и обчёлся. Плюс очень много случайных трейдеров, решивших попробовать + трейдеров, которые любят риск, "пощекотать нервишки себе и инвесторам". Вообщем, всё ещё очень сыро чтобы делать какие-нибудь серьёзные выводы.

1 year is 10% of 10 years. 10 years is already a normal term.

And then there is Viac, where the situation is exactly the same over a significantly longer period.

The fact is that there are no sustainable leaders in the monitors who have not formally changed anything in trading over a long period.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

1 year is 10% of 10 years. 10 years is already a normal term.

And then there is Viac, where the situation is exactly the same over a significantly longer period.

The fact is that there are no sustainable leaders in the monitoring who have not formally changed anything in trading over a long period.

In general, I agree that there are probably no sustainable leaders. As in life. But on the whole, it is possible to work with profit over long periods of time, in my opinion. Certainly not 1000% a year....))))

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Leo, the right traders learn and grow for themselves, and then sell at a higher price - that's what everyone does.

There is no legal framework in our country. That's where the big problems are. That trader will screw you when he learns and you can't do anything about it.

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> What is the point of these PAMs?
>> Leo, you seem to work in this business, but you do not know what are PAMMs and what is their trick. Look around .....))))

Leo, what's the joke? :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>
Leo, what's the gag? :)

What's the gag? The usual gimmick is the dough. Nothing new....))))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

There you go. Not a classic, then. The classics are just dumb phenomenology without insight. Or I don't know what a classic is at all :)

P.S. Len, how can I argue with you that you can make the classics profitable, because you know when and how to use them? This eternal phenomenon of yours is above-classics (esotericism), which is not written in any books.

Talking about what? Was you hiding something? :) Well, let's try it this way: "classics" - techniques that have become classical (see the dictionary) for following market phenomena, including special indicators and graphical tools. That seems to be good.

It's in the books, after all. :) And even a lot of them. For example, in "Reminiscences of a Stock Speculator", to say nothing of "How to trade shares" by Livermore - just read a lot. Another matter is that some people see these lines, while others consider them published nonsense or confusing gibberish... Frankly, it's a mystery... No, I'm not saying anything, of course one has to be prepared to see what is obviously written there too. Maybe even the trader himself to come to the conclusions stated in the book... to see them(!).

Helen >>:

Ливермора - хоть обчитайся. Другой вопрос, что кто-то видит эти строки, а кто-то считает их опубликованной чушью или запутанной абракадаброй... Честно говоря загадка...

It comes to mind... we used to argue for Elliott.... :))

Reason: