From theory to practice - page 1688

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I was just trying to figure out what kind of dude out there with no avatar and nothing to get at me. Turned out to be a high school troll. Man, these forums)) before you know who you're talking to.

No avatar?)) Seriously?)) How old are you?)) From the picture, about 45, but pondering about 14)))

Алексей Тарабанов:

Give me a break! The masters here are sobering up.

If you keep interfering, we'll permanently disconnect the internet in your house))))

Алексей Тарабанов:

Give me a break! The Maîtres are sober-minded here.

At least he shows a report from the real trades. The others here are only trying to measure grails, one called himself a genius and left...)

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you interfere again, we'll permanently disconnect the internet in your house))))

Don't joke about that. I can react.

"Let's go next door" ....

I'd better remember to put that in the record book.

;)

Макс:

No avatar?)) Seriously?)) How old are you?)) From the picture, about 45, but pondering about 14)))

Are you gonna write anything interesting all night or are you just gonna keep whining? Or do you have a tumbleweed in there. There's some serious guys here, what do you want, you martingian kid?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Don't joke around like that. I can react.

I won't, I won't.

The October Revolution anniversary is not for everyone. )))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Are you going to write anything interesting all evening or are you just going to whine? Or do you have a tumbleweed

That's what I wrote before, Maxim. You are so inconsiderate.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
These are serious guys here, what do you want, you martingian kid?

There you go again with the gay jokes... what's wrong with you?)))

Макс:

There you go again with the gay jokes... what's wrong with you?)))

Have you seen your profile? It reeks of martingale. What's wrong with you, man? And I don't like your attitude, you're too clingy.
Reason: