Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 57

ceppqq58:

We have lost Cyril.... we will never know the mystery of Gunn by Cyril...what will happen to us now? Is there no good on this earth, to give two hundred green Kirill, that's enough, but to get the mystery of the movement of trading charts ... What should we do, with this forex - man-eater; the dignity of people who put a hundred or two dollars above moral values.... become a man, show the boys how to use a square...You should call yourself 'nobody' because you are number 13 (1+3+8+1=13), but people here are superstitious and live by the solar calendar, not the lunar one - with 13 full moons a year ... so Kirill, let us pray. Maybe a beast will come out of you and your nickname will change, and you can bring people water, to water the seed for sprouts....

"In the morning bring forth the seed and until evening give no rest to your hand, for you do not know where it will rise" (Ecclesiastes 11:6)

"Listen. A sower went out to sow. As he sowed, some of the seed fell by the roadside. Birds flew in and pecked them up. Some fell on a rocky spot where there was little earth for them, and immediately they sprouted because the earth was shallow. But when the sun came up, it scorched the sprouts, and since they had no roots, they withered away. Some fell among the thorny plants. The thorny plants grew up and smothered them and they bore no fruit. But some fell on good ground and, rising and growing, began to bear fruit, and brought forth thirty, sixty and a hundred times more than what was sown".Mark 4:1-9 records Jesus' example of the sower, THIS IS ABOUT FORUMS....

Beautiful...))). I, liked it...))). Thank you...))

Martingeil:

Why? And it's not really a Gann grid, it's similar but it's not Gann, it's Esaz the author of esaz almost a genius, only I think he is still on the lookout...

The grid works if you understand it correctly, it does not give the direction, but it shows everything you need to trade.

ZS: buy the eu tomorrow on my....

The author didn't come up with anything new. By the way, I also came up with such a grid on my own, when I was trying to develop some new graphical tool in my notebook. I was looking at my creation from a bunch of lines for a long time and finally realized that I had already seen it somewhere and it turned out to be a gannet, but I had constructed it in a very twisted way.

ceppqq58:

We have lost Cyril.... we will never know the mystery of Gunn by Cyril...what will happen to us now? Is there no good on this earth, to give two hundred green Kirill, that's enough, but to get the mystery of the movement of trading charts ... What should we do, with this forex - man-eater; the dignity of people who put a hundred or two dollars above moral values.... become a man, show the boys how to use a square...You should call yourself 'nobody' because you are number 13 (1+3+8+1=13), but people here are superstitious and live by the solar calendar, not the lunar one - with 13 full moons a year ... so Kirill, let us pray. Maybe a beast will come out of you and your nickname will change, and you can bring people water, to water the seed for sprouts....

"In the morning bring forth the seed and until evening give no rest to your hand, for you do not know where it will rise" (Ecclesiastes 11:6)

"Listen. A sower went out to sow. As he sowed, some of the seed fell by the roadside. Birds flew in and pecked them up. Some fell on a rocky spot where there was little earth for them, and immediately they sprouted because the earth was shallow. But when the sun came up, it scorched the sprouts, and since they had no roots, they withered away. Some fell among the thorny plants. The thorny plants grew up and smothered them and they bore no fruit. But some fell on good ground and, rising and growing, began to bear fruit, and brought forth thirty, sixty and a hundred times more than what was sown. "Mark 4:1-9 records Jesus' example of the sower, THIS IS ABOUT FORUMS....

I get the feeling you are not right in the head. Maybe you don't want to go down the same road with me, but there are those who go down the same road to success! I show the boys how to use the square as a kid without anybody's help, I've been studying and reading books myself and haven't slept a wink! And you have to address me as a normal person, and the number 13 is quite normal! It's the first time I hear such blasphemy (Mark 4:1-9 recorded Jesus' example of the sower, THIS IS ABOUT THE FORUMS ...).

Regards Cyril 1381!

ArtemHUMMER:
The author did not come up with anything new. By the way, I also came up with such a grid on my own, when I was trying to develop some new graphical tool in my notebook. I was looking at my creation from a lot of lines and finally realized that I had seen it somewhere and it turned out to be a Gann grid, but I had constructed it in a very twisted way.

I agree that it's taken from his construction scheme, only the calculations come from the pivots, but it's not Gunn. It's a completely different algorithm.

kir1381:

I only ask for payment for my labour....

...to kill a few hours for it.

maybe there wasn't any labour, but you did kill a few hours? ;)

Oh, and another thing about what was said:

I would trade quietly, so I do trade quietly. I just want to share with the people.

I'll answer the question why for the money:

Because I created it for three weeks of sleepless nights.

And I, like any other person deserves some kind of fee for their work.

And the amount of payment for this work depends directly on the product being sold.

IgorM:
maybe there was no work and you have wasted a few hours? ;)

It's up to you.

Why don't you take a couple of hours and provide something like that

then we'll see. ;-)

kir1381:

1.I just want to share it with the people.

2.Because I created it for 3 weeks of sleepless nights.

3.And I, like anyone else, deserve some kind of payment for my work.

1. Share, look at Yusuf's example, he also did not want to give it away for free.

2.Your productivity is lame from the wrong time of day

3.There is no such right - the Constitution guarantees the right to work, not the right to be paid decently

;)

kir1381, in one of the forums on 20.06.2011 you gave such a prediction:

Forecast on the euro

Price will fall to 1.4013
June 22-23 there will be a buy reversal.

A buy target after the reversal.

Bottom line:

1. The price has not fallen but has risen.

2. The reversal did happen, but in a different direction.

Consequently, your calculator is flawed. And the sad thing is that you know this... Hence the great desire to sell it quickly, but if you also take into account the economic situation in Belarus, everything becomes clear.

I don't mind that you are selling it... But, if you are selling it, be so kind as to improve it.

It is being finalised now and will be upgraded as long as possible.

The first thing the calculator gives is a two-way target and the dates of the spreads at once.

This is two different actions in one.

As for my prediction so it is that I initially got the reversal points wrong .

I considered already happened reversals, and I didn't take into account so-called "tangents" (incomplete reversal).

So I missed the prediction date of June 15 and the reversal on June 22nd happened to be sell instead of buy.

Let's put it this way:

Here's the question: what does the calculator do?

Answer: The calculator does the same calculations as the manual one in the Hannah squared.

Question: How do you work with it?

Answer: First you must find out if there is a reversal.

If the reversal has happened you should forecast the target price will reach.

But the prediction itself is done with the help of a calculator.

Reason: