"stella"...i think you will like her - page 8

luxinterior:
It's always a good idea to take a look at the FIRST POST in a thread when looking for the main indicators of a particular system. Lux

yes right but it isn't there!

rinat:
yes right but it isn't there!

It was there yesterday when i posted and just checking now it's still there...

maybe you have to have a certain number of posts or something to see attachments. you might want to check the faq's

Good luck

Lux

Hi everybody,

First time I saw this discussion and screenshots I was very impressed but when I started playing with that indicator everything appeared to be not so good as it looked like. The indicator looks perfect on history but it does re-paint itself and it's a very big problem. I made a small adviser using the indicator code. It works on every bar and mark it if it could be marked by indicator (signal to buy or sell).

Look at screenshot - how many signals to sell I could get on that uptrend. Each cross represents position indicator dot would have in real time test.

Regards,

Tim

Files:
dots.jpg  260 kb

HI mr stella

thanks for the indicator and the good strategy but why u not buy and sell with the DOT signal only i see that it is good untill now or u find that it is change its place so we cant run with it

Emad

timbobo:
Hi everybody,

First time I saw this discussion and screenshots I was very impressed but when I started playing with that indicator everything appeared to be not so good as it looked like. The indicator looks perfect on history but it does re-paint itself and it's a very big problem. I made a small adviser using the indicator code. It works on every bar and mark it if it could be marked by indicator (signal to buy or sell).

Look at screenshot - how many signals to sell I could get on that uptrend. Each cross represents position indicator dot would have in real time test.

Regards,

Tim

Timbobo, can you post code or EAindtestr file, please?

Guys you realize this thread is over a year old right? Tim's post was back in January.

Reason: