The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 4

Utkef, send the stats from the tester to getchSOBAKAmail.ru Need more information.

getch:
Utkef, send the statement from the tester to getchSOBAKAmail.ru Need more information.

Hi Do you mean to show what and how deals are opened and closed, I'm sorry, I'm not very familiar with the term!
Below is from real testing!

We can really talk about the strategy after a year ...
Usually they don't hold out or don't show up.
at least no one has come up here with the phrase!

Here's a year on the REAL!!! or a year on the REAL Demo!
look and buy!

That'd be a hit!
how many customers would have bought it! I think the author would have made more money on the sale
than he would have made on his accounts with his EA!

YuraZ:
You can really talk about strategy after a year ...
they usually do not withstand this or do not show up
at least none of them popped up here ! with the phrase

guys THIS IS A YEAR ON REAL!!! or a year of real demo
look and buy

that would be a hit!
and how many customers would be! i think the author would have made more money on the sale
than by trading on his accounts with his EA

If you don't understand what forex is all about, remember, an EA, no matter how good it is, if you start distributing it, a year later it won't produce the same results as before the distribution, it just needs to be upgraded. I would not buy an EA that has been online for a year and is earning money, wake up, you are talking nonsense. Only a new EA will earn money, and not yet distributed as mine!
I'm not going to sell more than 5 copies of the program, because I want to start this money in the real market! That's the whole answer!
Below is the real work of the advisor on the account!

Need an HTML report of the tester (for all ticks and opening prices), which is obtained by clicking "Save detailed report" right button in the Results tab. Email it to me, no need to post it here.

getch:
Need an HTML report of the tester (for all ticks and opening prices), which is obtained by clicking "Save detailed report" on the right button in the Results tab. Send it to email, no need to post it here.

Got it!
I'll send it to you now! What period should I send you the test for?

The period for which there are real (from the DC, not from History Center MetaQuotes) minute quotes.

Here is a test of EA performance in real, but on a demo account! Starting on 4.04 to 27.04.07

Well, it's nothing to brag about, it's all moose and elk. And the result is ridiculous.

FION:

Well, it's nothing to brag about, it's all moose and elk. And the results are ridiculous.

You think I showed you the best!
And you show me in 15 days $ 500 with a drawdown of at least 50 at 0.1 lot

Do you even know what EAs are all about?

I'm not so sure about the real work of the EA, which for 100 $ in 15 days made $ 600, so before you make comments, you better get it straight, and then you'll talk!
I'm actually here for what would know the possible bugs in my program, and check it!
I'm always in the black when I check it!

Reason: