How to predict the movement of the market - page 2

In order to predict the market, you need to use either fundamental or technical analysis. If these terms are new to you, then you have to look for find informative materials. I found profiforex.com to be very useful, they have informative materials for beginners and they are very easy to understand.

maple:
I am new in Forex and I dont understand how the Forex market moves?

I am also new in forex and I have been trading in forex for only two years. In Forex market exchange rate of different currency pairs changes because of change in demand, supply, interest rate, political and economical condition related to the currencies. For an example, If interest rate related to any currency increases you will see that it will become strengthen against other currencies.

RiichiYen:
Nobody is able to predict the movement of the market correctly at all times. You know what? The good news is you don't need to.When I trade, I do not predict where the market will go. I trade according to what the market is doing. For e.g, I will go Long when the market is in an uptrend, I will go Short when the market is in a downtrend.Anyway, like what the other says, your question is kinda general. Probably you can start going through Babypips to learn how Forex trading works. Best if you can engage with a mentor or a coach to guide you. You can check out FXPRIMUS Coach for example.

Yes! You're right. The forex market is unpredictable thing. Only EUR/USD goes on some kind of typical way, but not always. But this currency pair is the single, which we can a littlle to control.

We could never know what the market is going to do, and we could not make predictions with 100 % confidence. But there are some factors which may affect the movement of the currency exchange rate which should be taken in consideration when we decide to place an order. Among them are the Economic growth, the interest rates, and the geo political situation of the country .

Greetings,
How to predict the movement of the market ? This questions is sort of asking – How can I make money out of forex ? Because that what really is, knowing where the market will move = money. In order to predict the market, you will not simply wait for someone to come and tell you – “ Here it is, you just need to read this and you will be an expert”. If you have that idea, just leave it. Forex will be very hard to learn, but if you determined and ready to learn results will come to you sooner or later ( Hopefully sooner)

No one can predict Forex Market accurately, you need to rely on the Analysis, that are mentioned by the expert traders and try to make a good living.

You can’t predict – well at least I can’t :) We could only make and read analyses and base on them to make a short term prognosis where the price will go. Most important you have to stay tuned with all news – only one Yellen or Draghi speech can change everything.

Kalashnikov:

Yes! You're right. The forex market is unpredictable thing. Only EUR/USD goes on some kind of typical way, but not always. But this currency pair is the single, which we can a littlle to control.

This couldn't be more wrong. FX is good predictable, in whatever period - short, middle and long terms. Good luck on the attempt to 'control' E/U.

Some trader might using indicator to help tool as method to analyze the market, some trader reading the chart and look on candlestick pattern on timeframe to analyze the trend, and there are that using news as trigger analysis before open trades and all type analysis required experience to get more understanding

Predicting the Forex price movement is the holy grail. It is what we all seek and very few achieve. I wish there was an easy answer to that but sadly it is very difficult to acieve real success in Forex. The best advice is to learn as much as you can and then try it out on demo for as long as possible
Reason: