Has anyone actually bought and made profit from the Adaptive Scalper EA?

Has anyone actually bought and made profit from the xxx ?

<link removed by moderator>

The results from back testing are very good but you can’t be 100% certain it will work on a live account.  Even the author himself states this and shows results from a live account to back up his claim the EA works.

My only concern before buying this EA as it's not cheap, is that there are no reviews so I want to ask the question here.

We are not allowed to talk about any specific signals or products on the forum.

Thank you.

Wow the moderators in this site are doing great job here for being able to make sure that members keep to the forum rules

angevoyageur:

We are not allowed to talk about any specific signals or products on the forum.

Thank you.

Rules

1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

May I respectfully ask, is this rule #6?

Discussion is not allowed: this is a most unfortunate rule.

bluepanther:

Rules

1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

May I respectfully ask, is this rule #6?

Discussion is not allowed: this is a most unfortunate rule.

No, it's about rule #4. Advertising isn't allowed on this page. I don't say it's the anc200 goal to advertise. But objectively, it's is, as it gives more visibility to a product from the Market. There are hundreds of vendors, and to be fair, it is better not to talk about any products or signals on the forum. If we allow one, we have to allow all, and sooner or later the forum will be flooded with advertising.

angevoyageur:

No, it's about rule #4. Advertising isn't allowed on this page. I don't say it's the anc200 goal to advertise. But objectively, it's is, as it gives more visibility to a product from the Market. There are hundreds of vendors, and to be fair, it is better not to talk about any products or signals on the forum. If we allow one, we have to allow all, and sooner or later the forum will be flooded with advertising.

do you know where i can ask and guet information about EA?

I hope im not breaking any rule but it is like in business . You must accept risk.

georgestrade:
do you know where i can ask and guet information about EA?
You maybe see at the signal in reviews tab. And then contact by messages.
Reason: