[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 586

A question for Roman:

Impressive! And what owls did you use - your own developments or what was discussed in this thread? I apologize in advance for this stupid question, but for someone who has not participated it is already difficult to keep track of such a large thread. Just came across a picture from the real, which impressed.

Vinin:
And when did I post what? I'd like to see.

You're using the forum member's IP to say his city of residence. That's a violation of the forum's obligations to the forum member.

With all due respect.

Vinin:
There's another troll on this forum. We should check the I.P.
Seems to be a mistake. <spelled out his place of residence>

There are two Ilan-like experts. One has had a no-drain test since December 2010, the other since February 2010. Monthly profit is approximately the same. But the first one has much less maximal drawdown than the second one. Which one should I prefer? Who thinks so?

margin.call:

You have voiced the forum member's IP as to his city of residence. This is a breach of the forum's obligations to the forum member.

With all due respect.

Afraid of being deciphered and beaten up for your "artwork"? You covered your face and your profile. Stop playing Stirlitz.

margin.call:

You have voiced the forum member's IP as to his city of residence. This is a breach of the forum's obligations to the forum member.

With all due respect.

There's a girl's City written in her profile. I looked it up. It's difficult to find out the city by IP in Belarus, unless, of course, you're connected to the secret services.

Roman.:

To crown the week... :-) Full report from the trading history in the attachment. Max equity drawdown was last week - under 50,000 RUB. - Later I closed the trades myself on the pullback, without the participation of these owls. If they will increase the deposit up to 300 - 500 000 roubles, the course will be open by a lakh. The question is whether the broker would "allow" us to pump the deposit up like that on the real market... :-) We need a sensible brokerage firm... :-)

Shit.... I'd never open so many trades on such a small depo (about me). I had to make a new program. But....The earnings are not what they used to be. So the level below 300% and aggressive policy on the real is not acceptable and very nice for the plum)))

Let's go further..... on the cycle: demo ... Real

Friday came)

Eager:

A question for Roman:

Impressive! And what owls did you use - your own developments or what was discussed in this thread? I apologize in advance for this stupid question, but for someone who has not participated it is already difficult to keep track of such a large thread. Just came across a picture from the real, which impressed.

It is a demo account. All the reports with EAs and set-files are in the trailers of my posts on this page of the thread.

Roman.:

Two owls - in two trailer folders - first folder - owls and settings for eurobucks and poundbucks on M1, from second folder - owls and settings for poundbucks on M5.

All for five digits.

Demo - Alpari - from January 13:

Listen, what's the point? At Alpari I don't have a cent, and no one will throw 25k for such a system, and 1k and below it will sell at once ...

BeerGod:
...I don't think there's a cent on Alpari, and no one will throw 25k under such a system...

Min lot 0.01 - max lot for instrument 5 - this is a micro account. This is rubles. That's pretty much it.
Reason: