[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 404

7Konstantin7:
I understand that your points are drawn on the basis of some indicators, maybe their signals should be applied to the EA the villagers are thinking about...?)

I'm drawing the advisor anyway - I'm still dealing with the impulse component - which is essentially solved - by switching to a non-standard chart...

which has to be manually generated...

OnGoing:
If it goes away by much (for the euro pound the limit is 350 pips on the history ), then you can close the buy set and calmly go back down)
As a consequence, a freeze in the use of the deposit - and a loss of upcoming profits until the unprofitable orders are closed

forte928:

I'm drawing the advisor anyway - I'm still dealing with the impulse component - which is essentially solved - by switching to a non-standard chart...

which has to be manually shaped...

I see, good night everyone)

OnGoing:
As demonstrated by trading in only 3 days (about 10% increase in depo) - worth it)
even by trading in manual mode you can get up to 15% per day at 1-3% risk

OnGoing:
The vision of such points is usually introduced in a separate branch (Forecasts...))
no one is arguing about the next branch - just your decision-making algorithm has flaws in the case of trend formation, hence the need to identify more accurately the presence of a trend ... and entry points ... if you want to communicate in more detail - you can Skype in private ...

OnGoing:
The vision of such points is usually found in a separate thread (Forecasts...))
I have enough without this thread to accurately identify them myself - on Thursday evening I had a conversation with Rekker who I accurately predicted the behaviour of the pound on Friday - a slight rise of 30p followed by a dip down - which showed the next day the fully predicted behaviour of the price.

forte928:

which has to be manually formed...

The question is different - TS on the basis of averaging ... i.e., trading with start orders on minimal volumes, the role of TA and entries by it - is minimal, I myself have come to this conclusion - see my posts on this page in relation to TS on Martini only ... If you allocate correctly, looking for entry points into the market, there is no need for averaging or martin - traded NORMAL volumes with MM by R.Vince or stupid percentage of DEP and all ... And so will get at the averaging, say, waiting for a day / two point of entry into the market for one or other calculations, went to a flat - entered the market with a starting volume of 0.01 lots, then - all right - the entry was correct once averaged, and even not once - exit the market at min. profit on these volumes. IMHO, the whole point of such TS-ok that they are constantly (or almost) in the market and cut the dough (I do not exclude manual control - turn off during the news (if it is averaging) or at night during a flat (if it is Lavina on a Martin) ... I.e. the entries are practically SLOW with min. TA. So-so

Aha, the topic is gone from the home page, so people have agreed on something!

Have the villagers learned how to make money or what?

Azzx:

Aha, the topic is gone from the home page, so people have agreed on something!

Have the villagers learned how to make money or what?

"No dirt!!!" :-) The topic is STILL on the main page, the digging is in full swing... boiling over. Read ALL the posts.

OnGoing:
In general, I propose the following option for Osma's defence.

Let's look at the current situation. There is already formed set of sells with a drawdown equal to daily profit(-15 USD).

Suppose 15 USD is the threshold, after which the Expert Advisor enters the "rescue" mode.

From this moment on, the sells continue to be opened in the same way, and baiys begin to work in a peculiar way.

Parameters for bridges during the rescue mode:

1. no tees are placed at all (sells are deleted as well).
2) Pitch is inverted, i.e. we pyramidize (fill) points, but not average. Positions are opened by the same Osme and with the same ratio of increasing the lot.

Bottom line:

1. We wait for the closing of the entire bed at turning to the top (or at least to zero).

2. The system switches to normal operation mode.

Conclusion:

The pyramidal bai begins to compensate for the net of the sells as the no-trend movement occurs. When the trend reverses, the sells have an advantage due to higher volumes (due to an earlier start) and pull the whole bunch to the plus (or zero).

Villagers, I suggest!

So work with Osma entry (safer) or just enter and average. Expert Advisor parameters should be set to withstand at least 350 pips of no return. I.e. 17 bends step=20 (mine is). And then the following: The 18th knee (buy) opens with increasing lots for Exp and is immediately locked with the same volume of sell position, the 19th knee (sell) is also locked with volumes of sell position.

Bottom line: the price cannot go up forever, we will close the bed anyway, as at the opening of the new knees the take level will move. We close the entire set and do not look at plus or minus. Our advantage: the robot gains profit from the set. Our disadvantage is spreads and commissions. We have two variants. The first one, the profit from the series has covered the cost of spreads or commissions. The second one, it hasn't and we have suffered a little. You have got caught, but you have closed the set that has prevented you from sleeping :-) I had such cases. But we are in the market, we are cutting :-).

Brought to everyone's attention. I would also like to upgrade the system.

Yes, the deposit should be sufficient for the margin and the drawdown. That is the only way to survive!

Reason: