Humour - page 66

jartmailru:
Any hardware shop can carry any quantity of screws.

Is that right?! I mean, his key phrase is, "I can't wait to make one of these. "

Cheers, Cap.

Heroix:

Is that right?! I mean, his catchphrase is, "I can't wait to make one."
With respect, Cap.

The key phrase is "I need some nice screws."
Well, I need some stepper motors, nuts,
and some of those long threaded things-- that'd be nice, too...

"When I graduated from medical school, I became afraid of doctors, especially my classmates."

I have created, played and assembled the cluster myself!!!

Watch out for foul language! http://cs323127.userapi.com/v323127941/12b1/0Y9pHTl3QdY.jpg

I'm a victim of advertising, I bought myself some Horse Power shampoo.
My husband is a victim of stereotypes, he washes his hair with it...

This is what progress has come to: you drive down the motorway, you doze off - rrrrrrrr! - Pillow...

Two new Russians met:
- Take my bum to work.
- No problem - he'll come to the office for an hour on the computer to play, and I'll pay him 3 kosary zeleny.
- No, that's no good, I want him to work!
- All right, he can come in for half a day, study the news, drink coffee, and I'll pay him 2 grand.
- NO! I need him to work 10 hours a day and make, like, 200 quid...
- I'm sorry, bro, I can't. You need a college degree for that.

In a house full of intellectuals, a senior lecturer bumped into a doorjamb in the dark and dropped the word "fuck". Since then he has been regarded as a local crime boss.

Granny made a million on the forex market!

Old lady Frau Ingebor Motz made $1 million buying and selling currencies on the forex exchange. Thanks to this financial tool, from an unemployed woman, I have become one of the most successful people in Germany," she says.

It turns out that learning a new profession, making a career and becoming a successful person is quite realistic at any age, Frau Motz is living proof of that! Even if you are in your ninth decade it is still too early to retire - everything has just begun.

The old lady is now Germany's most successful private investor. And younger brokers can only envy her professionalism and keep on working.

Until the age of 48 Frau Motz was a simple housewife and a mother of children. She started trading on the forex exchange 10 years ago. It was her accountant husband who pioneered her current occupation, and who in her later years reproached her in a quarrel: "You've been too stupid all your life to make money".

Ingebor was deeply hurt by these words, and she decided to prove to her husband that they were very unfair. Alas, she did not have time - soon her husband died, leaving her an inheritance of securities. Over ten years, she created an investment portfolio worth almost a million euros out of shares worth a penny.

Now, the old lady buys new shares, trades currencies on the Forex market and, on top of that, gets a pension. Retirement is no excuse to sum it up, she says.

Source: UaForexe.ru

chief2000:

Granny made a million on the forex market!

Old lady Frau Ingebor Motz made $1 million buying and selling currencies on the forex exchange. Thanks to this financial tool, from an unemployed woman, I have become one of the most successful people in Germany," she says.

It turns out that learning a new profession, making a career and becoming a successful person is quite realistic at any age, Frau Motz is living proof of this! Even if you are in your ninth decade it is still too early to retire - everything has just begun.

The old lady is now Germany's most successful private investor. And younger brokers can only envy her professionalism and keep on working.

Until the age of 48 Frau Motz was a simple housewife and a mother of children. She started trading on the forex exchange 10 years ago. It was her accountant husband who pioneered her current occupation, and who in her later years reproached her in a quarrel: "You've been too stupid all your life to make money".

Ingebor was deeply hurt by these words, and she decided to prove to her husband that they were very unfair. Alas, she did not have time - soon her husband died, leaving her an inheritance of securities. Over ten years, she created an investment portfolio worth almost a million euros out of shares worth a penny.

Now, the old lady buys new shares, trades currencies on the Forex market and, on top of that, gets a pension. Retirement is no excuse to sum it up, she says.

Source: UaForexe.ru

Looks like this granny will be remembered every year now
Reason: