learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 463

Unfortunately everyone has learned how to be rude but not how to take information seriously

VVT:
Unfortunately, everyone has learned how to be rude, but not how to take information adequately.

What's so rude about it? Nub is a newbie. Is that an insult? I adequately perceive useful information, in yours there is zero usefulness.

khorosh:

What's so rude about it? Nub is a newbie. Is that an insult? I adequately perceive useful information, your usefulness is nil.

Depends on what is meant by "newbie", the one who has written less posts here or the one who has lost less money in real trading :))

VVT:

Depends on what you mean by newbie, the one who has written less posts here or the one who has lost less money in real trading :))

I'm new to this site because you're registered here in 2020. I'm also new to programming, because you are new to this site only this year, while I wrote my first Expert Advisor in 2006. I do not know, perhaps you are an ace at something. Then give your advice and recommendations in the area where you are an ace. (Although here on this site there are programmers of this class, compared with whom I am a dunce. Everything is relative.) So before giving advice and recommendations you need to think, but would I be able to tell this man something he does not know and what he would be interested to know.

khorosh:

You are new to this website because you registered here in 2020. I was registered here in 2006. You are also new to programming, because you are only on this site this year, while I wrote my first Expert Advisors in 2006. I do not know, perhaps you are an ace at something. Then give your advice and recommendations in the area where you are an ace. (Although here on this site there are programmers of this class, compared with whom I am a dunce. Everything is relative.) So before giving advice and recommendations, you need to think about whether I can tell the person something he does not know and what he would be interested to know.

You are right, I have the wrong topic)

khorosh:

This is a new period of my creative life in forex. I am going to say goodbye to the direction to which I have given many years - martingale (averaging, overturning, combining, etc.). The old stallion "Martingale" has worked it's time to retire. I'm going to move to a new young stallion - Pyramiding).

This is the best solution in every way. Pyramiding is better than martingale in terms of risk, drawdowns and even more so in terms of profitability. The TS using pyramiding is not finished yet, it is in its infancy. But it allows us to evaluate in the tester what pyramiding with a fixed lot + reinvestment is capable of doing. I have tested one volatile month in the tester. You may see the result below. I think everyone agrees that it is worth working in this direction, as they say. I am still searching for the accurate entry signals, which is the major problem. I have no idea how to use these signals, I am sure they will work.

The drawdown is a bit high, but if you halve the starting lot, the drawdown will be less than 15%, respectively, and the profit is divided by 2. And still the profit will remain very nice).

Listen, not my business, but you seem to be an authoritative inhabitant of this resource and was surprised by your revelation !!!! Yes, I am a little suspended, there really are still people in the Russian villages who are considering Martin as something worthy of attention? I'm shocked!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Listen, not my business, but you seem to be an authoritative inhabitant of this resource and was surprised by your revelation !!!! Yes, I am a little suspended, really still there are people in the Russian villages who are considering a Martin, what is worthy of attention? I'm shocked!!!

Exactly, it's not yours. Continue to remain in ignorance and the darkness of knowledge.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Look, it's none of my business, but you seem to be an authoritative inhabitant of this resource and I was surprised by your revelation!!!! Yes, I was a little afraid, is there any other people in the Russian village who considers martin as something worthy of attention? I'm shocked!!!

My hobby is not just to fish, but to catch fish in places where most people think there are no fish. To do this, I use various baits, cunning devices and fishing techniques. And, if I am successful, it gives me more pleasure because I have acted contrary to the opinion of the majority).

Here you are, as far as I know, doing MO. Can you post a test of your EA using MO over the same period as here. It would be interesting to compare the results. Personally, I'm skeptical of MO because learning is akin to optimisation and overtraining is akin to over-optimisation. Both lead to negative results in most cases. That's why I haven't been using the optimizer lately. And (oh miracle!), the results have improved. Now imagine what would happen if you were to give up training in your EA? That is the profound difference between your EA and mine. )

учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу селянскую партию писать сюда, а то тормозит очень ваша старая веточка...

khorosh:

My hobby is not just to fish, but to catch fish in places where most people think there are no fish. To do this, I use various baits, cunning devices and fishing techniques. And, if I am successful, it gives me more pleasure because I have acted contrary to the opinion of the majority).

Here you are, as far as I know, doing MO. Can you post a test of your EA using MO over the same period as here. It would be interesting to compare the results. Personally, I'm skeptical of MO because learning is akin to optimisation and overtraining is akin to over-optimisation. Both lead to negative results in most cases. That's why I haven't been using the optimizer lately. And (oh miracle!), the results have improved. Now imagine what would happen if you were to give up training in your EA? That is the profound difference between your EA and mine. )

Hands up, I see you're an excellent fisherman and to some extent I agree with you about "what would have happened if I hadn't used my EA", I think it would have been even cooler in some places. But here's the thing:

The Expert Advisor is optimized every other day, so there is no integral part of necessary length, and it can't be because the market is very fleeting, at least for my TS. All statistics is based on real trading and, unfortunately, it differs so much, that sometimes I am shocked myself. Only real statistics, only hardcore :-)))))

A little over a month ago I called with a colleague on Skype and discussed my TS, work on the market in general, etc. During the conversation an argument arose about long-playing TS and he gave me the basic principles of the TS he uses to work, which generally does not need to be optimized. I set it and forgot. However, the profitability of TS is low and to increase it he used MARTIN in a very light form. I could not immediately focus with the answer, but after the conversation it was obvious to me. I am sharing with you, because it concerns you directly.

There are two basic types of strategies. The first are statistical, the second are stock strategies.

Statistical strategies work by identifying statistical patterns of the quote itself, specifically quotes, as a time series subject to statistical laws formed by the quote itself when it is built over time.

Exchange strategies are based on market fundamentals and use alternative data, as well as a causal model of future price formation.

I am not sure that the first type is able to achieve great heights, but such strategies will work with ex-market data, because their relation to the market is minimal.

Didn't have much of a reason to make this point, thanks for the chance :-)))))

As for the rest "All's fair in war" or "Everybody dance as he/she can", the main thing is to have a positive balance at a 45 degree angle. Although no ... means, exactly the means that in terms of martin simply is not possible IMHO!!!!!

Reason: