I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 17

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Interesting). Well then explain it to me. So I have a working TS and I need to program it. Do I understand you correctly?

But then you are asking to provide you with CONFIRMATION that this TS is WORKABLE (meaning profitable).

This confirmation must be given as a result of running in the tester? But how can you run in the tester what you need

still to be written? Well, explain it to me, a wretch)?

So, to the so-called programmer, I have provided simple 2 conditions for the simplest TC. Create and verify.

If this TS is unprofitable, you have to write here. IT'S LOSSING. IT'S CHEATING. It's a two-line trade with only takes

and profits. But none of you are interested in it, because it gives few trades per year. And I'm not very

interested in it. I wanted to make it even better. To increase profitability with a small number of trades (D1, don't forget)

AND REDUCE THE DRAWDOWN. I do not care. This TS is not sorry. You (programmers) do not need it. Not a grail.

But good money is made only on such systems. Read L. Williams. Most of his systems

Most of his systems are based on simple patterns with HIS DOBOTS.

Do you have a criterion by which you determine the profitability of your TS you want to program? How do you know that the TS is profitable? You have not run it in the tester.) So think about how you can be sure of the profitability of the system without running it in the tester. I think you should read similar forum threads, they are all very detailed.

Regarding Larry Williams - are you sure that no one has read it but you? Have you personally checked the statistics on his patterns? If you've ever been involved in scientific research you should know that you can't take anything for granted. And few people publish results that are completely unambiguous - that is such that, using only the information given in the papers, can be easily duplicated.

Good luck.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >> I always welcome constructive criticism.

Constructive criticism of what? This? -

If the daily bar has closed upwards and the length of the daily bar is greater than N pips, buy.

If the daily bar has closed downwards and the length of the daily bar is greater than N pips, sell.

This is not constructive criticism. It's already constructive in constructive......))))

rider писал(а) >>

:)) +10.... Fantastically intelligent and random post, no kidding.

"Encyclopedia of trading strategies" - read it, it's very detailed and there's a software for researching the TS. I've posted a link to "spider" somewhere.

>> Good luck.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Это не удары). Простая послеобеденная болтовня после 100гр Xennessy)

what shall we drink to? )

The last time I personally saw such a heated discussion was in the stability thread. Dear ZEXEL66, I strongly advise you to get acquainted with VictorArt, he comes here sometimes. He is an honored man, inventor of digital brain, he even appeared in news:) He has so many ideas - I am sure you will find in him a reliable partner for life!

VladislavVG >>:

У Вас есть критерий по которому Вы определяете прибыльность своей ТС, которую хотите запрограммировать ? Откуда у Вас уверенность, что ТС профитна ? Вы ведь ее в тестере не гоняли ;). Вот и подумайте как без прогонов в тестере можно удостовериться в профитности системы.

There! You've got it all right. But unfortunately, you haven't read all the pages of this thread. Although you don't have to. Replying to

to your question (it already happened). There is an Expert Advisor for this strategy (2 lines). I ran it on history for one year and for 6 years,

I have posted the results here. I have also noticed it as a symbol of some some forex broker and I have also noticed that I have a negative feedback. I agree, maybe the programmer has written it

I agree. Maybe the programmer did not write it well and the results are wrong. But I think it is difficult to write an EA that opens once a day and exits by

But I think it is difficult to write a bad EA opening once a day and exiting by TP or STOP. Moreover, I searched for this EA and found it only after a large number of hand trades. And profits).

And I want to test it not to find out if this TS is profitable, and I WANT (OR rather I WANT) TO IMPROVE IT. And not

And I don't want it to be useful for automatic trading on the real, and for trading in the real with the best inputs and outputs.

VladislavVG >>:

По поводу Ларри Вильямса - Вы уверены, что кроме Вас его никто не читал ? Вы лично проверяли статистику по его паттернам ? Если хоть когда занимались научными изысканиями должны быть в курсе, что мало что можно принимать на веру. И мало кто публикует результаты полностью однозначные - то есть такие, которые сходу, используя только информацию приведенную в работах, можно легко повторить.

Удачи.

I have not personally created programmes based on his patterns. I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER. But oddly enough, I trade on three of his patterns without any testing

in testers. Because they make sense to me. Just like you understand programming languages. But I trade his patterns on mini S&P.

He didn't make them for forex.

VladislavVG >>:

"Энциклопедия торговых стратегий" - читайте, там очень подробно расписано и есть софт для исследования ТС. Ссылку на "паук" я где-то выкладывал.

Удачи.

"Lucas's Computer Analysis of Futures Markets. I think that's what it's called. I liked it much more than the Encyclopaedia of Trading Strategies.

If you haven't read it, look it up on the web. Lots of lyrics, like everywhere else, but more correct (for me) thoughts.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

"Lucas's Computer Analysis of Futures Markets. I think that's what it's called. I liked it much more than the Encyclopaedia of Trading Strategies.

If you haven't read it, look it up on the web. A lot of lyrics, like everywhere else, but more correct (for me) thoughts.

If we strip all the "lyrics" from any trading book, it will leave only one page of TS.

And the effectiveness of this TS will be somewhere around 50%. :).

Hence the conclusion - we should write our own book without any lyrics :).

Richie >>:

Если из любой книги по трейдингу выдрать всю "лирику", то от неё останется только одна страница с ТС.

А эффективность этой ТС будет, где-то около 50%. :).

Отсюда вывод - надо писать свою книгу, без лирики :).

This is not always the case. For example, I've picked up a great way of checking inputs from Lucas, I think I've already written about it here.

Suppose the system gives 100 signals to enter. We simply close at the end of 1, 5 or, let's say, a random bar,

coaster, thanks for the tip. This way we can check, all other things being equal, whether the inputs in a particular TS are good or not.

Reason: