learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 438

Renat Akhtyamov:

szechosch - Actor disappeared, the state he wanted to see, and maybe how much there...

I don't know who that person is.

He's probably looking for the state, of course there's no state on the forum.

I'm here if you need anything, always call me, I'm ready to give first aid, that's what a hospital is.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The "fractal extremum" upwards is the maximum price at which the cup's Bid has floundered during the last 5 bars. Hypothetically, unrealized limits are accumulated above it, and "someone's nerves will not endure". Downwards is vice versa.

It makes sense on higher timeframes (H4 D1) and on very M1, but for different reasons.

In general, it is worth to look at the "antifractal" - how much the high/low was bent.

And to correlate it with reality in order not to accidentally start trading on the chart.

In general, yes, although stop orders for breakdown are accumulated there as well.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Generally yes, although there are stop orders for breakdowns as well.

there are nostop orders, it's a fantasy, like a snowman.

your/your stop is a DC limit, and within itself

Общие принципы - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Общие принципы - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Перед тем как приступить к изучению торговых функций платформы, необходимо создать четкое представление об основных терминах: ордер, сделка и позиция. — это распоряжение брокерской компании купить или продать финансовый инструмент. Различают два основных типа ордеров: рыночный и отложенный. Помимо них существуют специальные ордера Тейк Профит и...

Look, (I'm not actually a doctor, but I'm willing to watch)) if anyone is willing to talk constructively about strategies, I'm willing to discuss (so that it's not really a "do-it-yourself" kind of conversation). I guarantee to shatter your idea of the profitability of any formalizable or non-formalizable idea in 5 minutes.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Generally yes, although there are accumulating stop orders for breakdown as well.

the tide, the ebb...

why do you need it?

everything is clear enough, especially on an exchange with clearing

here only a blind man would not notice a scam (the eu was falling that day):

Asulenko immediately gave up on trading when I showed him this picture

He even checked out of the forum for good.

:)

Another question - how to take the side of the lawyers while being a regular trader, because otherwise he is doomed to failure?

Once again, a model is needed to understand why this is the case

Renat Akhtyamov:

the high tide, the low tide...

why do you need this?

everything is clear, especially on the exchange with clearing.

Only a blind man would not notice the fraud here (the ewa was falling that day):

Another question - how to take the side of the lawyers?

Why do you need it? And what is wrong with the table? It seems clear that lawyers are always fewer and they have more contracts (by one).

Renat Akhtyamov:

the high tide, the low tide...

why do you need that?

everything is clear, especially on the exchange with clearing.

Only a blind man would not notice the fraud here (the ewa was falling that day):

I remember that Asulenko came by his own path "to an actor's dead end".

Other ways there are A_K and Automat, but that does not mean they are rubbing it in about CME futures

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Why aren't you an oligarch then, love? It's bad, you're right, it's better to start treatment early. But it's still treatable.

Wow... You're bending your fingers? Come on... You want to pi... sta... sta... you want to go? :))))

Note - I can show you 10.000% for 1 month and 30.000% for 6 months - and the last 1000% per day (2000% per week) - but what are you? justify your wretchedness with some results? :))))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It is remembered that Asulenko came by his own path "to an actor's dead end".

Other ways there are A_K and automaton, but that doesn't mean they're rubbing it in about CME futures.

no, i told him in person what's in that picture

and now I'll explain it to Actor as well

there are both long and short positions on the picture

the eve was going down

the trader crowd is going up against the trend.

I'll tell you right now, this is her usual behavior.

the lawyers are trending and plus they're eating the spread.

The CME is not for that, it's for something else. I won't repeat myself.

no - it's like the score has been knocked down...

or did you score once a week and then add to the total?

It was just a couple of days ago.

Reason: