learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 142

Roman.:

2. have you learned the ins and outs of mcl4 and found the GRAAL? If so, would you like to share it with the villagers in this thread?

It seems to me that if he did find it, he's unlikely to say. After all, even if there are chips that work for the whole story graphically, the more people find out about them - the worse they will work. And one big player may "outbid" all the liquidity at all... The grail will turn into random wandering.

They leave because no one finds anything, they give up, get tired :D so they stop wasting time on forums, forums, etc.

What goes to the masses, it just stops working :)

Gentlemen of the countryside! The grail in spread trading: one, two.

Entry and exit on the crossing of the Eurobucks and Eurofound pair indicator lines:

Roman.:

Gentlemen of the countryside! The grail in spread trading.

Entry and exit on the Eurobucks and Euro Pound pair indicator lines crossing:

Here's to... this thing... on the mt5 test... with a random delay...

kakin:
Here's to... this thing... on the mt5 test... with an arbitrary delay...

Study the material, write your expa and your ideas on the TC algorithm here.

I have made corrections to the previous post. Added links - see...

Roman.:

Gentlemen of the countryside! The grail in spread trading: one, two.

The entry and exit at the intersection of the indicator lines of the eurobucks pair and the euro pound:

Roman, this is just sitting too long) no grail, you cannot trade like that, there is no sense, an Expert Advisor is rubbish, and you will die sitting with your hands) in the end it is either a small change or a loss

I don't know how... but the way it is now is not the same...

Roman.:

Study the material, write your expa and your ideas on the TC algorithm here.

I have made corrections to the previous post. Added links - see...

Thank you. I'll use everything that is promising, although I'm not a very experienced and powerful programmer yet).

7Konstantin7:

Roman, this is just sitting too long) there is no graality, you cannot trade like that, there is no sense, an Expert Advisor is nothing, and you will die sitting with your hands) in the end it's either change or fail.

Well-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-.... HZ, HZ! Read and study (trade) ALL the information from the branches on the links!

Here's my pure spread trading from the demo. I'm working on it now. I'm trying out my trading algorithm.

Here, a micro-real on Selian exps!

600 cents left to pop up! :-)

As long as you don't go back to the bottom again with this TS... :-)

7Konstantin7:

Roman, this is just sitting too long) there is no graality, you cannot trade this way, there is no sense, an Expert Advisor is nothing, and you will die sitting with your hands) in the end it's either change or fail.

Here's a plus to those my links, check out Leonid's quasi-arbitrage trading from contest accounts before Brokaw crashed. Look through the pages in reverse order - there are charts and everything else...

Or maybe it would be better to try to pull movements with a very small stop and a large profit - like Paukas? And the exponent is very sluggish - you can tolerate 20 losses in a row - but then pull it so that all the losses are covered...
Reason: