Expert advisor not working for live trading in Fxpro MT4

I am trying my first Expert in Fxpro MT4. It worked fine in the Strategy Tester with trades executing. I loaded the Expert into the M15 chart, checked live trading and the smiley face appears. However, no trades are executing, nor is anything writing to the journal. Any suggestions?

Postal:
I am trying my first Expert in Fxpro MT4. It worked fine in the Strategy Tester with trades executing. I loaded the Expert into the M15 chart, checked live trading and the smiley face appears. However, no trades are executing, nor is anything writing to the journal. Any suggestions?
fxpro start from lotsize 0.10, is it the problem for your ea ?

albert_lim83:
fxpro start from lotsize 0.10, is it the problem for your ea ?

I will check that. Maybe the problem is that my lot calculation is not working properly, as compared to the Strategy Tester that starts at $10,000. Thanks.

How long have you wait to get a trade ?

Minutes ?

Hours ?

Days ?

Weeks ?

or Months ?

Maybe you haven't wait long enough to get a trade.....

Is the tester showing every trading day a trade ??

Postal:

Hi Postal,

There are two places to enable EA's for trading...

One is in the EA itself...and the other is in the Tools/Options/ExpertAdvisors Tab in the menu.

Both have to be enabled for live trading.

Hope this helps,

Robert

I think you can get these values when using a demo account or in the tester.
Reason: