learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 2

Roman100:

Yes, it was a powerful village branch episode 1. All leaked, I guess.
Tricky thing these Ilanians are.

I don't believe it. What kind of enthusiasts would leak all of them? Probably in the Canary Islands drinking tequila with the Programmer.
Write back if you're too lazy to get off your ass.

granit77:
Write back if you're too lazy to get your ass out of the lounger.
..or hands off the shovel.

As far as I understand these illans make an entry on a signal rsi (sort of) and then without stopping open orders regardless of rsi, as closes the pack in the + opens a new one and does not wait for the signal, there is no illan, which clearly martynit signal, rsi > 80 opens a bunch of sell orders, after closing them in the + waiting for the next signal rsi, if you have, throw the advice here)) I have an idea, need to test my strategy)))

So you put the right indicators in Ilan and it will work your way.

Put ) Question for a puzzle, give me the most difficult periods on EUR/USD) to run in the test, as well as in general from what to what year to run) on the minutes on all ticks ) Since July 2009 till (so far) April 2010 I tripled deposit from 3000 to 9000 with max lot 0.66 and multiplier 1.5.

I wish I could tranl it and it would be something)))

271863768:

Trawl to him and then that would be something ))))

Trawl with "small" TR - up to 10, 20,30 pips is not necessary.

Bye, IMHO. :-)

Roman.:

Trawl at "small" TR - up to 10, 20,30 pips is not necessary.

Bye, IMHO. :-)

If you do not close series by Takei, you can increase profitability. Suppose we averaged too much on correction, gained lots and finally turned where we needed. If you are afraid of the deposit load, then the reversal on the small frame is better to wait for.

FION:
If you do not close series by hard take, you can increase profitability considerably. I.e. let's say we diligently averaged out and got lots and finally turned where we should, so why cut profit by take, it's better to wait for the reversal. If you are afraid of the depo load, then the reversal on the small frame is better to watch.

I use a similar scheme in my version of Avalanche...

When after floundering in the flat and as a consequence a set of lots in anticipation of a trend (Avalanche - breakthrough trend TS) the price takes a direction, then after entering the profit zone TP is reset to zero and then the trawl is activated ...

Again, we have to look at: appropriate tools..,

If you try to use several timeframes, what kind of trawl you are using - you may find it easier to optimize it...

I don't exclude that similar design is possible on Ilanin too...

So, you're writing: "Suppose we've averaged hard during correction, accumulated lots and finally turned where we should, so why should we cut profit by take, it's better to wait for the reversal. For my part, I want to note: on Ilanin, they average along the trend, but not during correction... If we are correcting from the main motion of the instrument, we take a profit due to closing a bunch of orders at a hard take (the amount is checked on history), because there is ALWAYS a good chance that this correction will soon be over and the instrument will continue its previous movement, turning the volumes of averaging orders ... I.e., what situations are possible: the price moves in one direction increasing the volumes of orders averaging the market entry price, and then, say, a pullback occurs - by 30 points, the TP is 40 points, if you disable it and enable the trailing stop (by taking the combined positions to Breakeven or to +10 points), the price - and that is how it usually is... :-) will roll back by these 40 points and then continue moving in the previous direction...

What is the net result in this case with TP being disabled? Exit by trawl: +10 pips or by b/w... And so - exit at 40 pips on the pre-optimized take.

The absolute values of take and trawl that I have outlined here are not that important... I wanted to outline a probable pattern of price movement on small timeframes...

I.e., price pullbacks, turbulence - a regular phenomenon, so in this respect, using trawl is more suitable for Avalanche-like TSs than for Incline...

Although, I do not exclude that there is a possibility of both - it is necessary to code, to speak, to look in general...

Salute to all the fellow villagers. I have a question about this very avalanche - is it by any chance on the strategy is "antimartingale"? If anyone has an owl for such a strategy with the correct line description of the code would be kind enough to share aaaaah, would be very grateful)))

Viking84:
Salute to all the fellow villagers. I have a question about this very avalanche - is it by any chance an "anti-martingale" strategy? If anyone has an owl for such a strategy with the correct description of the code would be kind enough to share aaaaah, would be very grateful)))

An avalanche is just that - a martingale.

Search rules!:-)

P.S. Line-by-line with comments should be written by yourself for posterity! :-)

Reason: