Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 4

NYROBA писал(а) >>

We'll see as the trade progresses. ;-)

Okay - all sasala, nothing new..... >> where's Sabluk?

LeoV писал(а) >>

and then you come out and say, "Well? Have you seen the wizard?"

I don't need to go out, whoever needs to know about my trading strategy!

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I don't need to go anywhere, whoever needs to know everything about my trading strategy!

I need to - but I don't know anything except magic screens, which I don't fucking need.

LeoV >> :

All right, that's it, nothing new ..... >> where's Sabluk?

He's playing hooky, that's how the report card says he was absent.

We need to give Sabluk some new logins.

Of course we do )))), so we even try to leave some information about her for posterity )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I need to - but I don't know anything, apart from magic screenshots, which I don't fucking need.

I've already written above, you can ignore this thread, no one is forcing you... ;-)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I've already written above, you can ignore this thread, no one is forcing you... ;-)

I've already written above -

LeoV wrote >>

Not possible due to it being in front of your eyes when you open the forum MKL.....

NYROBA >> :

I gave links in the last thread, now I'm not going to post anything here except trading...

I'm not going to post anything here now, just trading and nothing else... if you're interested, you'll find it on the internet

Too lazy to post the link, but you're going to spread 500 pages of flub? I don't believe it.

NYROBA >> :

Yeah, you ignore it, it's at the top and it's all over the list.

LeoV писал(а) >>

All right, that's it, nothing new ..... Where is Sabluk?

Yeah, I'm also wondering where Sabluk is with his 10K deposit

and his trading strategy based on fundamental analysis?!? :)))

Reason: