learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 9

Velius:
I thought you KNOW what to do in such a case, without testing but in general, alas....

I - know you have to opt in, test, choose sustainable options for yourself....

There is no other way.

Velius:

How is it right?

If he's multiplying the stakes incorrectly to compensate?

I did not ask if it is right or wrong, I see what is wrong, and I ask for help in finding out what needs to be CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!! You still haven't answered.

Please contact the developer directly - I have done my best to solve your problem.

I don't see the obstacle.

Roman, Velius
I'll have a look and think about the options, and if I get good results, I'll write. Where exactly can I read about the principles of order management for this EA?

Got it. In the archive.

Roman.:
You did everything right. My advice: You should start with 0.01 as a starter. You'll get your bearings later.

I have already traded at 0.01 for a LONG time!!!!!!!!! For a very long time on a demo account....

I know how this owl works with such a small lot.

I don't know what to change in it for lot, 0.1 and 1.0 DOES the question not make sense???????????????

DmitriyN:
I'll have a look, think over the options and if I get good results, I'll write. Where exactly can I read about the principles of order management with this EA?
Yes, run it on history when imaging - owl exposes averaging entry price orders, until the whole bunch of them, both buy and sell orders in profit set in external variables, as in standard ilan... Only the conditions of entering the market are different... For standard ILAN - on MSI, here - on OSMA... It is necessary to look more details in archive branch of description.

By the way, I posted a link to one of the owls there in the trailer - it's possible that there's a specific description next to it on the pages (left/right)...

I thought you knew THIS advisor, I wrote its name and who it's from, you're just living here, began actively advising, I thought you knew exactly what to change ...

And I can test it myself, even if it's been years, but now the orders are OPEN, and it's too late to test it).

Velius:

I have already traded at 0.01 for a LONG time!!!!!!!!! For a very long time on a demo account....

And know how this owl works at this minimum lot KNOW.

I do not know what to change in it for lot, 0.1 and 1.0 DO NOT understand the question???????????????

Here. It's clear now.

In this case, when you were trading at 0.01 and now you are ripe for 0.1 lot, you don't need to change anything except the lot size:

I don't know what to do with it:

extern double OpenLot      = 0.1;  // Начальный лот торговли

Roman.:
Yes, there run on history on visualization - owl exposes averaging entry price orders, until all their bunch both buy and sell orders in profit set in external variables, as in standard ilan... Only the conditions of entering the market are different... For standard ILAN - on MSI, here - on OSMA... It is necessary to look more details in archive branch of description.

By the way, there in the trailer I posted a link to one of the owls - there on the pages next to it (left/right) it is possible that there is a specific description...

I will look more carefully.

NO BLEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason: