Which balance curve is better? - page 6

Probably sl and tp are small?

A little more tweaking. 10% factor 0

1999-2008г.

2005-2010.

Risk 20 factor 0.

Tell me who knows. Which brokerage company has normal conditions and cent accounts? I do not know how to use them. What if a good advisor turns out to be?

001:

Tell me who knows. Which brokerage company has normal conditions and cent accounts? I do not know how to use them. What if it turns out to be a normal advisor.

It will not.

You have all the tests by open prices, and those on ticks do not stand a minute simulation.

You should at least upload quotes for metaquotes.

sergeev:

It won't.

your tests are all on opening prices, and those on ticks don't stand up to a minute's simulation.

You should test better. at least upload quotes for meta-quotes.

I will do a run on other quotes. Not much will change.

sergeev:

those on ticks don't stand up to a minute's simulation.

Where is the problem, explain, there are no modelling errors.

001:
Where is the problem, explain, there are no modelling errors.

Test with constant lot with depo 1000 to be able to objectively assess the result, and when displaying the result, specify up to which date of optimisation and where the forward is.

Angela:

Test with a constant lot with a depo of 1000 so that you can objectively assess the result, and when you expose the result, specify up to which date the optimisation and where the forward is.

There are 0.1 lot tests on the first pages. I've optimized them on 2004-2009 years (the most difficult period for my Expert Advisor). The figures show tests from 1999 to 2010.

001:

Already thought about summing up the lots on one signal. I'm just having a hard time with the code. I am not good at programming. Now I am struggling, for example, with introducing Restore Factor calculation into code in order to interrupt optimization of runs with small FS. I have a lot of optimizable parameters (I've combined a few Expert Advisors in one) and genetic algorithm does not allow to find normal sets and I have to run them directly and there are sooooo many time to wait....Maybe someone has a FS calculation.
What else is there to optimise? The result is already acceptable. We should do a forwards test. If the EA consists of independent systems, each system has to be optimized separately, it will save a lot of time.

Techno:
What else is there to optimize? The result is already acceptable, isn't it? We have to conduct a forwards test. If the Expert Advisor consists of independent systems, each system has to be optimized separately.

I have been burned enough, I want something more perfect. There is still potential, I can see it. But I will place it on cent account. I have only to understand which brokerage company is better.

Z.I. I'm not very good at the finer points, so I'm wondering if there's anything else I've missed. I'm slowly figuring it out.

Reason: