FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 362

Ishim:
Well on D1 there is no 30 on 30, why is it a screw up? (I watch 13 pairs and index less frequently at the same time)
Well, with the spread, it's a 100-percent out (minus more, plus less if you look at it head-on).

new-rena:
With the spread, it's a 100 pips outs (minus more, plus less if you look at it head-on).

I test - by lines (predictions), spread has nothing to do with it, the spread on a pip is 10 pips - the problem is done.

Aaaaah the entry is not on all pairs! but by signals - a maximum of 3 pairs at a time - the signals are rare.

Ishim:
testing - by lines (forecasts), spread has nothing to do with it, spread on pips is 10 pips - problem is done.
not seen. the picture files are attached to the posts. so how can you not post here? //can't see without registering, too bad...

new-rena:
didn't see it. the picture files are attached to the posts. so how can you not post here? //not to see without registering, too bad...
that's your problem, the last 3 forecasts are vectors - i will only post them. (and everything will be clear in 1-2 months)

Anatoli Kazharski:
That would be a great gift, considering it's already ~96%/4%. ;)
Anatoly!
How much for Eurosti ?
Thank you !

Ishim:

Time will tell (you cannot delete screens in the mountains) maybe Tuma won't sell )))))

This is a transition to a market economy, not currencies not pairs - there are some on the forex market - well, the greyhounds. (By the way, your favourite pound is one of them - all the saucers - investors are at their minimum)

I've been buying from 1.0910 and 1.1010.
Here I was thinking I should have jumped out at 1.1114 and sold the hell out.

Look at that, a whole knee of lost profits !!!

Thanks !

stranger:
Somewhere like this, only from 0930-35.
Wonderful!
I read the forum with a delay and draw pictures similar to yours ))))

It's strange that the whole forum agreed on the opinion that the profitability is up .Moreover, I'm worried about my bikes.
After all, at 1.1450 you also said that it was going up, I was going down.
And there was one more moment that our predictions did not coincide.

That's why I wonder if something will coincide this time.
Of course, maybe something has changed in your strategy since then))))

Geez...the weekly options have been at all levels, so I'm confused as to what

Thanks!

Ishim:
i gave you a target for the euR! give me a target of 100 - 150 pips?
where did you say???
a target at 1.1280 ???
This post of yours???

You have so many posts, I can't find where to look.
Thank you!

stranger:

1.0930-35 ---- 1.1100

YOUR wish is law....

Moon

1.3150-60 ------ 1.3010.

so we were already at 1.11 !
WHY else go there ???
Thank you !

I'm getting a lot of...
Taking a break( but not self-banning) .
Thank you!