Trying to distinguish between real currency mark-up and illusory currency mark-up and recognising the simultaneity of the pairs' moves.

not to write the same thing ... I am inserting my thoughts from some of the threads above which I would like to draw attention to.

it's hard to put into words what you think ... For example, an injection in the Euro begins (for example) - how do you see it happening ... I think practically all pairs of which the Euro is a part will reflect this movement to some extent, the beginning and the end of the movement may differ from one pair to another ... but eventually a general move will begin (when all the pairs are saturated) and each pair will finish this move at its own time (it may happen differently - we should try to catch the beginning of a general move, and the first pair that finishes it (and the others will continue for a while) may indicate that the move has begun to end .... that's the abstract way of looking at it

It seems to me that there is a constant floating imbalance between the current price and the fair price, and the true rate in the case of a deviation from the fair price always tends to return to it

for example, if the price is stagnating for the euro and take its constituent pairs, like eurocrone and dollarcrone.....

for example, change of tick volume is the same for all of them (according to character), only the number of ticks of the forming pairs is less... I think the movement of EURUSD should be different (number of ticks per time unit), because arbitrage may occur.

If they do not, if they do not have time to get to the boo - then they should cut their losses as soon as possible. And the main thing is to find (recognize) this movement, even if it is not its beginning

What is your way of having a quiet conversation with yourself?) It's not the first time I've noticed it.))

Before familiarising yourself with the long-established, would you explain: "the real volume mark-up by currency from the illusory one". What is a volume mark-up?

Figar0:

What is your way of having a quiet conversation with yourself?) It's not the first time I've noticed it.))

Before familiarising yourself with the long-established, do not explain: "the real volume mark-up on the currency from the illusory". What is a volume mark-up?

This is familiar to them there are lbd people who have not read such ..... on them more hope in the discussion of the topic, myself so myself to myself.... that now do not try to interest if no one will answer.... about the twisting ... read the post 3-th from above.... if you need to buy a lot at certain time intervals (for example, buying, assuming or knowing that it will soon drop)) how do you do it - a lot of one-type deals in small lots, of course, someone has sold him all of it.... i can't tell if the market maker bought lots of small lots, i.e., he put a good deal of money and collected all sell orders of different bidders..... or it was a usual speculative trade between small lots and there were lots of back and forth deals?

I think that such impulses in the currency occur not in one pair but in all or most of them.

I think it is from the characteristic pulses that we can draw some conclusions about the presence of.... we need to formalise these pulses somehow

Actually, posts can be edited and thoughts can be merged into one. Or the number under the picture showing the number of posts became correlated with the cleverness of what was said.

As for the subject, an illustration, I think, would help to understand what we're talking about. And what, so to speak, is the problem with the issue of "volume boosts". And whether there are any...

sayfuji:

Actually, you can edit the posts and merge the thoughts into one. Or the number under the picture showing the number of posts became correlated with the cleverness of what was said.

As for the subject, an illustration, I think, would help to understand what we're talking about. And what, so to speak, is the problem with the issue of "volume boosts". And if there are any...

God be with you .... how clever of a number... just sharing thoughts so they don't seem one-sided..... hope you're not bothered by the number...

I'm still working on the pictures but I can't formalise it....

Reason: