there are no good advisers on the site - page 11

sanyooooook:
what is it with you and drawdowns? is it a sore subject for you? do you want to talk about it? )

So you're saying that you've never had a drawdown and that your trading has always produced a steady percentage? If that were the case, it would make sense to talk about it. Discussing fiction is pointless.

I'm just stating that from time to time my EAs trigger stoplosses. It's not a sore point because stoplosses don't lead to a depo drawdown, it's reality because any stoploss is already a drawdown for the depo.

MoneyJinn:

We are heading towards the fact that MQL5 will be the first forum whose members have determined

the futility of its further existence and decided to close it,

so as not to mislead people))

:)

Reshetov:

So you're saying that you've never had a drawdown and that your trading has always produced a steady percentage? If that were the case, it would make sense to talk about it. But it's useless to talk about fiction.

I'm just stating that occasionally my EAs trigger stoplosses. This is not a sore point because stoplosses don't lead to depo drawdowns, and this is reality, as any stoploss is already a drawdown for the depo.

i'm always in the red (it doesn't bother me and stops don't work when they don't exist), but i'm not selling strategies.)

sanyooooook:

No, of course I'm always in the red (it doesn't bother me and stops don't work because they're not there), but I'm not selling a strategy either)

Well, duh!

A strategy without stops is a house without a roof.

Who the hell needs such a strategy and such a seller?

Reshetov:

Well!

A strategy without stops is a house without a roof.

Who needs such a strategy and such a salesman?

Nobody really needs a strategy with stops and drawdowns.)

ProstoTak: ... I can only say that the MQL5 resource has given a great gift to the owners of such an algorithm. It gave access to a very important and high-quality database, which you won't find anywhere else. All in front of my eyes (if you turn on your brain).
Frontrunning against signals ?

sanyooooook:
Nobody really needs it with stops and drawdowns either)

Buyers of EAs from all sorts of sannyasers don't ask for useless advice, but decide for themselves whether they need it or not.

ProstoTak:

If you have a profitable EA, there is no point in selling it.

Just compare the risks of selling the EA and using the EA yourself,

and you will see that the first option is preferable, because it is actually a risk-free way to make money.

MQL5 Маркет
MQL5 Маркет
  • www.mql5.com
Маркет - магазин программ для MetaTrader 5 и MetaTrader 4

Reshetov:

Buyers of EAs from all sorts of sannyasers don't ask for 500 useless tips, but decide for themselves whether they need it or not.

They would have been better off asking, they would have stayed on the money )

MoneyJinn:

Just compare the risks of selling an EA and using an EA yourself,

and you will see that the first option is preferable, as it is in fact a risk-free way to make money.

For some reason it seems to me that no one buys EAs from the market.
Reason: