Download MetaTrader 5

Can't subscribe to Paid Signals

To add comments, please log in or register
Do you need private account monitoring? The Signals will provide you one!
Jason Casco
Jason Casco 2015.06.11 05:09 

Hello all,

I just started having this problem yesterday. Whenever I try to subscribe to any signal besides the few that are listed in mt4, it won't let me subscribe. I enter my password and then nothing happens. I also can't save them as a favorite, they're all grayed out.

I've tried going through the forums but couldn't find a solution. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling mt4, but that didn't work. I've tried multiple signals to copy from this site and I can't subscribe to any of them. It's only allowing me to subscribe to the signals in the native app.

And yes, I have the money needed in my account to pay for all the subscriptions I have tried.

I've been doing using mt4 for over a year now and have never had an issue before 

Please help! 

Rubens Marinho
Rubens Marinho 2015.07.01 17:14  
You have to make a deposit in you MQL account
Jason Casco
Jason Casco 2015.08.03 05:10  
haha yeah I had money in there. I think it was a problem with Oanda. I opened account with a different broker and haven't had any trouble since. Thanks
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2015.08.04 14:52  
jcasco:
haha yeah I had money in there. I think it was a problem with Oanda. I opened account with a different broker and haven't had any trouble since. Thanks
Oanda uses Fifo rules which is probably incompatible with a lot of signals. Check your logs.
To add comments, please log in or register