Interesting and humorous - page 163

granit77:
I agree with a lot of things. But how can it be implemented, if there is a team of crooks and thieves in power, which has completely different objectives, and they do not listen to your words and even try to gag you.
Especially since they have very intelligently monopolized television, gradually cutting everyone off from truthful information.
Plus the elaborate moderation of electoral processes.

Under the circumstances, we will soon be innovating to mice.

P.S..
A customer ordered a product made of stainless steel. He set a condition - no China! Only genuine Russian stainless steel.
You'll laugh but I couldn't find any suitable one in the great metallurgical country.

Then I read that Russian stainless steel exports amount to about 1000 tonnes a year and that Indian exports come close to 50,000 tonnes.
It looks like the mice and I have already twinned.

I only said what I said and did not refer to the current state of affairs. What you are talking about is a completely different problem and there may be different recipes for solving it. Personally, I like Lech Wałęsa's recipe. It is a peaceful enough, but effective way of gaining power. But will we have such a leader, and the mentality of Poles and Russians is different.

Poland was a great metallurgical country only in terms of steel and iron production. I used to be a steelworker's apprentice myself. Our country has never been much different when it comes to the quality and variety of processed metal products.

Dozhd channelcrosses red line- live coverage of Maidan in Ukraine - Russian journalist

Well, it turns out that they are stealing in the EU too, not only in our country. And they used to say that all was well in the European house. The value of losses from corruption in the EU is roughly equal to the annual budget of this organization. Leonya, maybe you can criticize them too, because it's always just us - it's a shame).

>

This Maidan thing has started again. There was an order from the administration not to talk about the Maidan.

Maidan is a show for Russia, like everything is so easy. It's funny to watch, the leader of the rebels, Klitschko, and then he shakes hands with Yanukovych. It's a show! But we won't have such a show, someone on the 5th forum was right - "we have tanks" and people are not stupid.

Therefore, if they are trying to close Dozhd because of the Maidan, it is even more correct, some sort of dissident gathering.

Integer:

The Maidan thing has started again. There was an order from the administration not to talk about the Maidan.

Maidan is a show for Russia, like everything is so easy. It's funny to watch, the leader of the rebels, Klitschko, and then he shakes hands with Yanukovych. It's a show! But we won't have such a show, someone on the 5th forum was right - "we have tanks" and people are not stupid.

So if they are trying to close Dozhd because of the Maidan, it's even more correct, some kind of a dissident gathering.

ugly............

How do you fools talk to us so smart? Take a bow for that!

Integer:

The Maidan thing has started again. There was an order from the administration not to talk about the Maidan.

Therefore, if they are trying to close Dozhd because of the Maidan, it is even more correct, some sort of dissident gathering.

Forgive us! Forgive us for everything!!!

Integer:

This Maidan thing has started again. There was an order from the administration not to talk about the Maidan.

And the locality of "Kilometre 37" whispered joyfully to its neighbour: "To the wall, to his wall!"

Integer:

A friend of mine just read your message aloud from the Maidan stage and the entire Maidan knelt down and asked your forgiveness in unison! I also asked you to come and teach fools how to live! Because we don't even know how to live......

solar:
Relax there are bigger problems - the DPRK considers US and South Korean exercises to be preparation for nuclear war !!!

And you forgive us too! Sorry about everything...
Reason: