Econometrics: one step ahead forecast - page 36

Mathemat:

Here comes Yusuf, speak of the devil... The word "econometrics" sounds very strange coming out of your mouth, sorry. Especially after all this mess with (18), for which you haven't given any accuracy estimates.

Keep on burning, comrade docent!

1. (18) works and makes me a profit, show me a similar one in this area. It, badly or well, performs its function of predicting price, the fact that we don't like the results of the prediction is from the complexity of the market. The market analysts, perhaps due to misunderstanding of its principles or arrogance, do not take this formula seriously, the time will come and this direction will take its rightful place in practical trading and in market theory.

2) Accuracy estimation should be done only when you have an alternative choice and have to choose one of several strategies or when you are in doubt about the correctness of the chosen direction of research. When I was developing (18), and even now, I see no other alternative in describing the market except in this way and have to be satisfied with the results. I have not yet exhausted all the potential of this direction, the research continues, and I have developed immunity to your numerous and unfounded outbursts and practically do not respond to the advice of many participants. You are a good judge of mathematics and trading what not everybody is good at, you could point out my basic mistakes or miscalculations.

yosuf: (18) it works and brings me profit

So show us how it makes you a profit - but in your own thread, not here. People don't know!

Just do not show 2-3 successful predictions. Show at least a couple dozen real closed trades.

Maybe, having seen what really brings profit, someone will express a desire to make a sweet out of it...

The bitch doesn't want to attach what should I do?

So either the file itself doesn't match the type (at the bottom of the page it says which ones you can attach), or it's too big. Is there somewhere you can post it or give a link to it?

Mathemat:

Well, show us how it makes you a profit - but in your branch, not here. People don't know!

Just do not show 2-3 successful predictions. Show at least a couple dozen real closed trades.

Maybe, having seen what really brings profit, someone will express a desire to make a sweet out of it...

For now the micro-real on D1, as power cuts affect less the performance of my Expert Advisor, although optimal is H4. So far i got 15-20 of 100 invested per day on eurodollar. I do not know if I am still lucky or if my Expert Advisor works well. I am sure I will report my results in a month and I will show real EAs.

I look at it all seems to be the same, both in size and file type. But I looked it up on the Internet and it's only offered for purchase.

All right, we'll think of something, but you have to let me know if the book helped or not. It's your review that will be authoritative for me.

nikelodeon:
The bitch doesn't want to attach what should I do?
Split RAR into several volumes and post them in several posts.

http://ifolder.ru/27037398

No glitch, download this way..... by the way rar does not stick, you have to rename it to zip.....

nikelodeon:
Yes no see glitch, download so..... by the way rar does not cling, you have to rename it to zip.....

The forecast thread has turned into a hell of a thing! Everyone comes in who can type - and leave their ovsrograph.

I ask the moderators to clean the thread: - forecast - reviews, comments (can be abbreviated), I think the starter will not mind?

(p.s. this was not the main thing here - it's muddy outside and we're skiing:))))

Reason: