Interesting and humorous - page 243

_Roman:

Varum?

I'll shout... but there's silence in response...

I think you can create a thread on MKL5 forum, the main thing would be what to disassemble there on the topic of trade, all that we seljalnali not work and will not work, and just chat ... One word at a time and it's on...) They would not let me do it).

I just started, showed a comparison picture, asked me a good question, I answered and let's go ...) I didn't want to "whine" myself but I had to)

7Konstantin7:

I think you can create a thread on the MKL5 forum, the main thing would be to have something to deal with, on the subject of trade, all that we seljalnali not work and will not work, and just chat ... One word at a time and it's on...) They would not let me do it).

I just started, showed a picture-comparison, good enough to ask me, I answered and let's go ...) myself did not want to "whine" but had to).

OK. We'll arrange it later, as we see fit, IMHO.

I'm in the Province now. :-)

_Roman:

OK. We'll organise it later as we see fit, IMHO.

I'm at the Provincial now. :-)

At the cottage, in the Caribbean digging potatoes)

_Roman:

I'm in the Province now. :-)

and i got a raider on the FV304 in addition to the two frags

moskitman:

I thought your character might be the reincarnation of one of the regulars in the former Barroom, since you're a member of the former Barroom.

Oh, and by the way, you can count me out.

I've never been in there. I don't smoke and neither should you.

I'm a local. And I don't respond to provocation.

The fauna is getting smarter, they're already filing complaints, waving their rights...

evillive:

The fauna is getting smarter, they're already filing complaints, waving their rights...

Come on, that's a twist. It's a human-made recording. Try making one, then you won't even show the demo, you'll get greedy.

Integer:
Come on, that's a twist. It's a man-made recording. Try making a tape like that, then you won't even show the demo, you'll get greedy.
You're a nerd...

moskitman:
and I got a raider on the FV304 in addition to two frags
Do you play during breaks from trading or do you trade during breaks from playing?
Reason: