Interesting and humorous - page 244

atztek:
Do you gamble during breaks from trading or do you trade during breaks from playing?

Knowing neither sleep nor rest.
In moonlight and sunlight.
We make money out of thin air
To throw it away again.

I don't trade forex (and neither should you). I earn my 1%...1.5% a day WITHOUT risk. (exceeding, by the way, 50% due to the spread).

PERSONALLY brought home one of these "ducks", it smelled like fish...

moskitman:

I don't trade forex (and neither should you). I earn my 1%...1.5% a day WITHOUT risk. (exceeding, by the way, 50% due to the spread).

Andrew, you there again in some kind of meme or what? )

moskitman:

Knowing neither sleep nor rest.
In the moonlight and sunshine
We make money out of thin air
To throw it away again.

Are we talking about trading?

alexx_v:
Andryukha, you there again in some meme or what? )

No, Sash, this time I'm giving out loans to people. I am amazed that you can borrow dollars at 1.5% a day, but they, the idiots, do it!

I am happily rubbing my hands together and comparing it to Forex. Well, clearly not in favor of the latter occupation ))).

P.S. Note that except for Humor I have not written anywhere else for a long time.

moskitman:

No, Sash, this time I'm giving out loans to people. I am amazed that you can borrow dollars at 1.5% a day, but they, the idiots, do it!

I am happily rubbing my hands together and comparing it to Forex. Well, clearly not in favor of the latter occupation ))).

P.S. Note that except for "Humor" I have not written anywhere else for a long time.

Not if they do not take idiots. Idiots if they return).

khorosh:
Not if they are not taken by idiots. Idiots if they return it).
+++++++

khorosh:
Not if they're not idiots who take it. Idiots if they do).

Rumour has it that the default rate is 3...5%. I haven't come across it myself yet.

The amount issued to a "non-returner" + 0.065% of it is returned by the "trading platform" from the guarantee fund, filled by us (the lenders) from net profits.
The defaulting debtor is handed over to the debt collectors for further proceedings, so to speak.

Well, because you have to pay for everything (and for the pleasure of a guaranteed income too), then from the net profit I deduct 40%, 45% or 50% (depending on the term of the loan).

Also (for faster rise of newbies) platform gives "credit for arbitration", three times more than own funds, but no more than $3000.
I take this money at 0.5% per day, and give it out at one and a half.

Thus the "peak yield" is $1000 of my own funds on the balance. In this case, $630 can be withdrawn each month.

CONCLUSION: When comparing forex trading and online microlending, the choice is obvious and I have made it. It is impossible to go into deficit here. I will not go back to this swamp with crocodiles (where everyone is trying to eat your dough) as long as the kitchen works.

moskitman:

Rumour has it that the default rate is 3...5%. I haven't come across it myself yet.

The amount issued to a "defaulter" +0.065% of it will be returned by the "trading floor" from the guarantee fund, filled by us (creditors) from net profits.
The defaulting debtor is handed over to the debt collectors for further proceedings, so to speak.

Well, because you have to pay for everything (and for the pleasure of a guaranteed income too), then from the net profit I deduct 40%, 45% or 50% (depending on the term of the loan).

Also (for faster rise of newbies) platform gives "credit for arbitration", three times more than own funds, but no more than $3000.
I take this money at 0.5% per day, and give it out at one and a half.

Thus the "peak yield" is $1000 of my own funds on the balance. In this case, $630 can be withdrawn each month.

SUMMING UP: When comparing forex trading and online microlending, the choice is obvious and I have made it. It is impossible to go into deficit here. I will not go back to this swamp with crocodiles (where everyone is trying to eat your dough) as long as the kitchen works.

Are you sure it's not a pyramid scheme? These days pyramids disguise themselves as well as a chameleon). If you don't have direct contact with the loan takers, you don't know if they even exist. Interest may be given at the expense of new lenders joining. At some point the office may close down and the organisers are beyond the reach of the Russian courts.

khorosh:
Are you sure it's not a pyramid? Pyramids disguise themselves as well as a chameleon these days).
That's the question I started with. I'm sure. The difference is cardinal - the 'fresh money' is not from new lenders but from borrowers.
Reason: